Senior DevOps Engineer - Remote through Vistas Recruitment
Remote › Worldwide, 100% remote position (Posted Jul 12 2021)
About the recruiter
Martin was the first recruiter to specialise in Go (since 2015) and we believe the best!
He works as an independent recruiter and as such provides a highly personal and knowledgeable service to candidates and clients alike.
Trained as a software engineer, he has extensive experience in recruitment (over 25 years) and has built up a great network of companies across the UK & Europe looking to hire Gophers.
He’s also active in the Go community, regularly sponsoring conferences and meetups.
€70,000 - €100,000 Per Annum
Location: Fully Remote
Salary: €70,000 - €100,000 Per Annum
Fancy working with drones and lasers?
Want to take cutting-edge web tech to its limits? My client is a growing, profitable company at the forefront of “Drone Software as a Service™” technology. Their mission is to automate the entire process of drone-based utility inspections. They have created one of the world’s most advanced aerial sensor systems and their technology powers the automatic collection and analysis of unmanned aerial inspection data.
They have asked me to find a senior DevOps engineer who can help to automate configuration and maintain concurrent environments, facilitate utilization of cloud platforms, and help themscale as the company grows.
Your responsibilities would include:
- deploying product updates
- monitoring and identifying production issues
- implementing integrations that meet customer needs.
Ultimately, you will execute and automate operational processes fast, accurately and securely.
Their stack is a microservices architecture consisting of Go, Python, Kubernetes, AWS, Kafka etc
Ideally you will have:
- Strong experience in scripting with Go, Python or Bash
- Experience with at least one modern cloud ecosystem (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, etc.)
- Deep knowledge of security best practices
- Experience of Kubernetes
- Experience with provisioning tools used for automated deployment (Terraform, Puppet, Ansible, etc.)
- The ability to design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Experience with build tools used in continuous integration environments (Travis, Wercker Jenkings, Circle CI, etc.)
- Experience in writing beautiful, straightforward, and easily maintainable code as part of a collaborative team
This is a fully remote role.