About the company Kaddy is a B2B marketplace that helps suppliers and wholesale customers connect and trade seamlessly across beer, wine, spirits, and other beverages. Our platform allows wholesale buyers to discover new suppliers and products and then connect, communicate, order and pay. Suppliers gain access to new customers and streamlined ordering as well as CRM tools and guaranteed payment. We are experiencing rapid growth and are currently working with some of the most sought after beverages brands, hospitality operators, and liquor retailers in the country.
120 - 140k AUD + super
* You're an experienced Go developer
* You enjoy working in fast growing companies / startups (or at least want to!)
* You enjoy the autonomy of building features without being told exactly what to do
* You have strong SQL skills (PostgreSQL preferable)
* Ideally, you have worked with GraphQL
Our tech stack is a Vue.js frontend (currently being migrated to React) that communicates via GraphQL (Apollo) to a Go API, backed by Postgres. All hosted on Heroku/Netlify.
You'll be working alongside our team of six experienced engineers. We all take part in speccing and prioritizing product features, while striving to do it with a customer centric approach. We hold periodic retros to make sure our process makes sense. All work is peer reviewed. We release to production once a week and are aiming to release even faster.
* Join a fast growing startup laser focused on solving B2B ordering/marketplace problems
* Work as full-stack as you desire. We need folks with strong backend skills right now, but encourage engineers to build features end to end
* Be a single contributor or move into leadership positions as our company grows
* Be heavily involved in code/infrastructure architecture
* Contribute to product ideas and scoping
* Mentor less experienced engineers as we grow
We’re Sydney based with an office in Darlinghurst. We generally work from the office 2-3 days a week, where we try to line up collaborative meetings, and work from home the rest of the time.
We work hard but our social committee and well stocked bar fridge ensure we also enjoy ourselves.
Instructions how to apply Apply at this url: https://www.golangprojects.com/golang-go-job-ekf-Senior-Golang-Engineer-Sydney-Kaddy.html Please mention that you found the job at Golangprojects.com