About the company Solarisbank is the world’s first banking platform enabling businesses to create custom solutions for their financial needs. We power the likes of SamsungPay and Vivid money in Germany. We are a remote first company out of Berlin, and are in a process of opening our very first Tech Hub in Kyiv, Ukraine.
Do they allow remote work?
Remote work is possible, see the description below for more information.
We are looking for experienced engineers who can build scalable and reliable systems that power our financial platform.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 400+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team.
As we enter a new stage in our organization’s growth, we are in a process of opening our very first Tech Hub outside of Germany. As a Tech company, we see a compatibility in building our next tech home in Kyiv, Ukraine. We are very excited to build a significant presence in the overall Ukraine tech and scale up scene!Currently, we are working with our partners in Ukraine to start hiring and integrating our future colleagues in Kyiv within the Solarisbank family. For further questions on the recruiting information and stages, please do not hesitate to get in contact with our talent team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Depending on your level of experience, the scope of the role may vary. Let’s figure together out how you can contribute best to our team. A software engineer at Solarisbank will:
- Own, maintain and improve the current service architecture
- Nurture the performance and health of our services
- Shape our working culture and quality standards
- Find optimal solutions in close collaboration with fellow engineers, agile coaches, and product owners
- Learn and improve continuously to drive or keep up with innovation
You don't need to match all of the following, unicorns are for fairy tales. Let's get in touch, we will support you in your growth!
- Proven commercial experience developing software in Go and maybe also Ruby or Java
- Experience in the areas of API development and system design.
- Experience working on cloud platforms like AWS
- Understanding for agile workflows and lean principles.
- The will to proactively support the growth of your team.
- Healthy equilibrium of work-life balance.
- Good communication skills in written and verbal English (German is a plus)
- Our office is in Kyiv, but you can work remotely from anywhere in Ukraine.
- Personal budget for conferences, books and everything you need to support your growth.
- Transparent framework to support your career goals.
- Competitive salary.
At Solarisbank, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Information on data processing:
To all recruitment agencies: Solarisbank does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Solarisbank’ employees or any other venture in our ecosystem. Solarisbank is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Instructions how to apply Apply at this url: https://www.golangprojects.com/golang-go-job-ein-Remote-Senior-Go-Engineer-Kyiv-Solarisbank-AG-remotework.html Please mention that you found the job at Golangprojects.com
[ job website ]