Golang Backend Engineer at Beyond 100
Remote › 100% remote position (in European timezone) (Posted Mar 8 2021)
Do you want to join a team that is building one of the most disruptive health tech apps in the world? Then join us and be a part of a talented team that aims to change how people think about their health!
Beyond 100 by H&B is building a platform that uses data to help people live healthier & happier for as long as possible. Science shows that this can be Beyond 100 years, and we want to help people make the choices that will help them on that journey.
We are a fast-growing tech startup with a presence in London, Moscow, Milan and increasingly other locations.
Our top-notch team is from all over the world, we have 8 nationalities and counting. Every team member has a huge experience in building both big companies and successful startups and scale-ups.
**Type of contract**: Fixed-term external contractor
**Duration**: 3 months
**Backend engineer responsibilities**
- Develop a backend e-commerce platform in Go
- Develop robust application taking into account scalability, security, stability and speed
- Fluency in Golang
- Experience with SQL servers like MySQL or PostgreSQL or RDS or similar
- NoSQL experience will be a huge bonus
- Knowledge of cloud platforms like AWS or GCP
- Expertise with building scalable and complex services
- Passion to learn new technologies
- Experience with high load backend services or distributed systems
- Be familiar with the processing of large volumes of data.
- End-to-end RESTful API experience
- Ability to suggest improvements, new features or user stories to the Product Owner
- 3-6 years of experience in back-end engineering in an agile environment.
- Strong understanding of a software development lifecycle
- Experienced using Trello and any other product backlog and agile tools
- Remote work is available and encouraged. A-class office in Moscow-City is available as well
- Competitive salary and benefits