About the company Our development team are changing the way business communicate and would love innovative developers to join our team.
Upwire is a cloud-based platform that enables users to build intelligent customer communication flows without the need for any code.
Upwire’s simple ‘drag-and-drop’ platform allows businesses to create smarter ways to communicate with customers from SMS, email and chat bots to IVRs with voice biometric authentication and more.
Do they allow remote work?
Remote work is possible, see the description below for more information.
We’re looking for a front-end heavy full-stack developer. The ideal candidate should consider themselves to be a front-end React “rock-star”.
* React experience is a must (Redux, Sagas and Dom Router experience desirable)
* Authentication/Authorization and knowledge of front-end security principals (JWT, roles e.t.c.).
* Design ability (HTML5, CSS, SCSS, SVG, flexbox, Drag-and-Drop e.t.c.) is a must, can you make beautiful apps?
* We use SVG a lot, so experience here is highly desirable though not required.
* Delivering modular, re-usable assets is a must.
* Object-oriented programming experience (i.e. Golang, NodeJS or Java) is a must.
* Experience with Golang is desirable.
* Restful API development experience (with full understanding of security principals) is a must.
* Cloud experience is desirable (Google Cloud for extra points).
* Experience with Docker and Kubernetes is desirable, or a passion to want to learn it.
**General skills required:**
* Able to write clean, re-usable and modular code (DRY).
* Knowledge of the software development lifecycle.
* Experience with GIT is a must.
* Must be able to work autonomously and well as part of a team.
* Positive “can-do” attitude is of absolute importance.
* Excellent time-management skills.
* Great interpersonal and communication skills.
Instructions how to apply Apply at this url: https://www.golangprojects.com/golang-go-job-ehs-Remote-Full-Stack-Developer-Advanced-React-Developer-Go-Sydney-Upwire-remotework.html Please mention that you found the job at Golangprojects.com