Software Engineer - Salesforce and Go at GRAX
Remote › 100% remote position (in US or Canada) (Posted Dec 24 2020)
120,000 - 200,000
Software Engineer - Salesforce and Go
At GRAX, it’s all about data. We help our customers secure and drive value across their ever expanding enterprise SaaS data footprint. Initially, we're focused on Salesforce, the wildly popular CRM platform used by the world's most successful companies. We capture and retain every data change over time, so it can be stored, processed and analyzed using the full power of AWS, Azure and GCP.
GRAX is a well-funded Series A startup. We’re one of the fastest growing partners in the Salesforce eco-system with revenues more than doubling year-over-year.
*Who we are*
GRAX was founded by serial entrepreneurs with a long history of success in the Salesforce ecosystem. The product and engineering organization is led by veterans in cloud platform development, including some of the key architects behind Heroku.
*About the role*
As a Salesforce and Go engineer at GRAX, you will be responsible for developing, maintaining, and documenting the GRAX managed package for Salesforce that acts as the core User Interface for our product, as well as contributing to the backend API it talks to written in Go.
This role will engage in support of existing codebase as well as new feature development. Immediate needs will focus on UI development & integration with the GRAX API. You will work closely with the Product and Engineering team during the design process, leveraging your expertise in Salesforce to influence the implementation of features.
As an engineer on this team you can expect to:
- Program frontend Salesforce components in the following areas: Lightning Web Components, Visualforce, Apex, REST Integrations with 3rd party APIs, batch processing
- Program backend components in Go (golang.org) within a group of experienced developers committed to learning, sharing and continual improvement
*You may be a good fit if…*
- You have experience building APIs in Go
- You have understanding of Salesforce platform limits & best practices
- You have prior experience working as a developer on an app exchange product
- You have familiarity with source control tools such as Github
- You have prior experience with Extract, Transform, & Load (ETL) procedures
- You have familiarity with Heroku, AWS, GCP and/or Azure.
*What it’s like to work here*
Founded in Boston, GRAX is a remote-first, distributed team. We value collaboration, communication and accountability. You’ll be offered a competitive salary, equity, full health benefits incl. dependents and unlimited PTO.
GRAX embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.