Senior Software Engineer
› 100% remote position (in US or Canada) (Posted Sep 10 2020)
About the company
Pomerium builds identity and access management infrastructure for the internet. We’re helping small startups and the world’s biggest companies improve their security posture, facilitate distributed remote work, and scale their efforts globally. And we’d like your help.
Interested in joining our all-remote team? Check out some of our open positions.
- Write robust, maintainable code
- Work with product and design to iterate on customer needs
- Review code and participate in group discussions
- 3+ years experience building web applications at scale
- Go (Golang)
- Experience with relational databases
- Knowledge of standard methodologies: monitoring, alerting, metrics
- Strong written communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with AWS, GCP, or Azure environments
- Remote work experience
- Experience with OAuth2, OIDC, SAML, and other IAM technologies
- Experience building gRPC and REST based services
- Familiarity with Kubernetes, Helm, and other Cloud Native applications
- Pomerium helps companies manage and secure internal access. We are a fast growing, well funded, venture backed startup.
- are a fully remote team. While prior experience working remotely isn’t required, we are looking for team members who perform well given a high level of independence and autonomy.
- offer competitive salaries
- are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
Check out our github and site to learn more about us!
You can see the full posting here: https://pomerium.wpengine.com/careers/backend-engineer/