Senior/Lead Kubernetes & Golang Developer
› Worldwide, 100% remote position
About the company
CSHARK is a software development company. We believe technology should serve people, not the other way around. We solve clients’ problems by understanding the nature of their business. We also help with digital transformation and company scaling as an IT consultant. CSHARK makes enterprise software and works for Tier 1 global banks on FinTech and RegTech products. We also have MAKO – an internal rapid software development platform for startups and big companies. On top of that CSHARK acts as a venture initiative for startups – we have invested in The Knights of Unity, Husarion and Art Games.
18 000 - 22 000 PLN net/month B2B
CSHARK is a software development outsourcing and IT consulting company. We work on a project for creating a new open-source solution, and now, we want you as our new Kubernetes & Golang Developer!
The role will be perfect for you if you’re looking for a serious challenge! You need to be an expert in Kubernetes and have a at least basic understanding Golang. This project is a chance to show off your skill in front of the international open-source community and be a part of a team that will change the way developers and businesses manage their applications in Kubernetes. We are looking for a developer who can act as a Lead and will be an active part of the open-source community in this project. #Expectmore from your career and join us!
The main goal of this project is to build a solution that will allow for moving and building applications on Kubernetes without the participation of DevOps and turning compliance and security from a ‘cost of doing business’ into a competitive advantage.
- Development of Kubernetes CRDs and controllers (operators) to manage full-lifecycle applications
- Defining specifications and tooling to securely bundle applications
- Participation in CNCF Application Delivery SIG, Kubernetes SIG-Apps, and KUDO community meetings to drive product alignment. This may include contributing to upstream
projects to ensure platform capabilities are met
- Developing a simple POC Front-end application to showcase platform capabilities
- Being an active part of the open-source community project: being active on the project’s slack channels/responding to GitHub issues, etc.
You are a perfect fit if you:
- Have 5+ years of software development experience
- Have a deep understanding of Kubernetes APIs and internals, including experience creating CRDs, operators and admission controllers and a strong knowledge of Kubernetes
RBAC (CKA & CKAD certification will be a plus)
- Have min. 1,5 year of Golang software development experience
- Have 1+ year of Python experience
- Are experienced in dockerizing code
- Have experience in building microservices in Go
- Have knowledge of Polish at C1 level (must have)
- Have strong English written and spoken communication skills
- Have technical team leadership skills and software architecture skills