Senior Software Engineer at Screenleap
Remote › Worldwide, 100% remote position (Posted May 21 2020)
About the company
Screenleap is a screen share-first, real-time collaboration platform. We allow users to share their screens and view from any web-enabled device without installing any software. We also allow developers to add screen sharing to their applications using our screen-sharing-as-a-service API (https://screenleap.com/api). Our mission is to do for screen sharing what Dropbox did for file sharing: make screen sharing a hassle-free experience that just works across all devices.
Negotiable based on skills and experience
We are seed-funded and profitable. You’ll be joining at an exciting time as we are growing rapidly (our monthly revenue has doubled in the last two months alone). We are a completely remote team with team members across many time zones. As a company, we value simplicity, creative solutions, and the ability to get things done. We offer a competitive salary, significant equity, matching 401(k), health insurance, and a flexible work schedule.
* B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience (proven ability matters more to us than degrees)
* Experience with Go, Java, or C++.
* Ability to take complete ownership of projects, from conception to implementation
* Experience with full-stack real-time audio engineering (codec, AEC, GStreamer, TURN, etc.)
* Experience building low-latency and resilient distributed systems
* Experience with advanced browser APIs (WebRTC, WebAssembly, Worker, etc.)
* Experience writing automated tests for complex systems