Remote › Remote work possible (Posted Feb 18 2020)
Do they allow remote work?
Remote work is possible, see the description below for more information.
LoopVOC is looking for a talented and motivated platform engineer who can hit the ground running and support taking our NLP product to the next level under a 100% remote work environment. Our software is designed to revolutionize the way SaaS companies collect, analyze, and respond to feedback from their customers, by combining text analytics with a simple user experience. We're seeking someone to help us expand and scale our platform. This position will have software and infrastructure responsibilities, from building new features and integrations to making fundamental architecture choices to facilitating continuous integration and deployment across the company. If this excites you, we’d love to hear from you!
- You embrace and live a growth mindset
- You work well independently, and with others and efficiently
- You’ve used a combination of Go, Java, C, or Python to create fast, maintainable production software.
- You know what it takes to scale a SaaS application deployed in a cloud environment
- You're a creative problem solver
- You’re a pro at designing and consuming RESTful APIs.
- Familiarity with, if not an avid engineer, of working under a test-driven development process
- You’ve worked in the B2B SaaS or analytics space.
- You’ve built tools with machine learning and natural language processing.
- You know the following about Go right now without searching the internet: What is a channel and a go routine and how do they relate, What is an interface and why you should use them, How does a slice allocate memory as you append items to it, When a go binary is run what is the order of functions that are called in which packages.
- You understand containerization of all your deployments in Docker and best practices for auto-scaling and load balancing your production environment in Kubernetes
Please mention that you found the job at Golangprojects.com
Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) - Customer.io(July 2020) Portland, Oregon, United States (Remote work possible)
We're looking for a collaborative Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) who loves solving interesting puzzles and is excited to help us build out a scalable, reliable platform that our customers love. We understand that you might not have all the skills we've listed...
Senior Golang Developer - Fast(June 2020) Worldwide, 100% Remote
-Focus on backend utilizing Go (Golang)
-Build solutions that take into consideration issues of scaling and growth
-Create code that is robust for long term expansion and use
-Collaborate with product, design and the broader engineering team on features and...