Remote › Remote work possible (Posted Feb 18 2020)
Do they allow remote work?
Remote work is possible, see the description below for more information.
LoopVOC is looking for a talented and motivated platform engineer who can hit the ground running and support taking our NLP product to the next level under a 100% remote work environment. Our software is designed to revolutionize the way SaaS companies collect, analyze, and respond to feedback from their customers, by combining text analytics with a simple user experience. We're seeking someone to help us expand and scale our platform. This position will have software and infrastructure responsibilities, from building new features and integrations to making fundamental architecture choices to facilitating continuous integration and deployment across the company. If this excites you, we’d love to hear from you!
- You embrace and live a growth mindset
- You work well independently, and with others and efficiently
- You’ve used a combination of Go, Java, C, or Python to create fast, maintainable production software.
- You know what it takes to scale a SaaS application deployed in a cloud environment
- You're a creative problem solver
- You’re a pro at designing and consuming RESTful APIs.
- Familiarity with, if not an avid engineer, of working under a test-driven development process
- You’ve worked in the B2B SaaS or analytics space.
- You’ve built tools with machine learning and natural language processing.
- You know the following about Go right now without searching the internet: What is a channel and a go routine and how do they relate, What is an interface and why you should use them, How does a slice allocate memory as you append items to it, When a go binary is run what is the order of functions that are called in which packages.
- You understand containerization of all your deployments in Docker and best practices for auto-scaling and load balancing your production environment in Kubernetes
Please mention that you found the job at Golangprojects.com
Software Engineer Backend - Luxor(January 2021) Worldwide, 100% Remote
We fundamentally believe that compute power itself is a commodity and we want to build out traditional marketplaces and derivates for it.
We are building a spot-market for hashrate, not dissimilar to a compute-power version of Henry Hub. After this is complet...
Golang Engineer - Pulley San Francisco, California, United States (Remote work possible)
Hi - We're hiring at Pulley! Pulley is building a platform to make it easier to manage equity. Our mission is to make it easier for anyone to start a company. We're backed by Y Combinator and raised a $10m series A led by Stripe. We're growing quickly and hirin...
Senior Golang Engineer - k6 Open-Source Project - k6.io(December 2020) Remote Europe, 100% Remote
You will be one of four developers and maintainers of k6, a modern open-source tool for performance testing, written in Go. k6 was released publicly in early 2017 and has already received over 10,000 stars on Github and has an active community of users and cont...
Golang Craftsperson - Lightmeter(December 2020) Berlin, Germany (Remote work possible)
Freedom to express your software craftsmanship within a small supportive team is what you'll find at Lightmeter, while you work on an Open Source (AGPL3) product that's keeping global communications free. See our code at https://gitlab.com/lightmeter.
Go SDK Engineer - Okta Remote US, 100% Remote
Okta's Developer Experience team is looking for an experienced web application developer, with current experience with the Go language.
Okta is an extensible identity platform and our services allow developers at companies of all sizes to integrate Okta into ...
Not the Go job you are looking for?
Browse all Golang jobs and we're sure you will find a suitable one!