Do they allow remote work?
Remote work is possible, see the description below for more information.
120000 - 150000 USD
Carbon Relay is a world-class team of software engineers, data scientists and devops experts focused on harnessing the power of machine learning to help organizations achieve the most with their Kubernetes-based applications. With our innovative optimization platform, we help boost application performance while keeping costs down.
We’re looking for a Senior Software Engineer to work on the next generation of K8s optimization products that bridge the gap between data science, engineering and DevOps. You’ll be working closely with our engineering and data science teams, helping bring products from R&D into production and making our products scale efficiently.
- Design and implement features as part of a Kubernetes CRD
- Design and implement features as part of SaaS-based microservices (Go, Python)
- Contribute to and enhance internal Kubernetes CRDs/Operators
- Work alongside our data science team to integrate machine learning into our products
- 3-5 years of software engineering experience
- Familiarity with Kubernetes and Containerization
- Experience shipping and maintaining software products
- Experience working with Git and GitHub
- Experience building components to extend Kubernetes (CRDs, controllers, scheduler extensions, etc)
Principal Software Engineer - Airbrake(January 2020) Worldwide, 100% Remote
We are looking for a highly experienced and capable software engineer to build and adapt our core data systems: data ingest, processing, APIs and storage. We will lean on your proven track record in delivering high performing scalable systems, to scale our pla...
Build Engineer - Mattermost(December 2019) Arlington, Virginia, United States (Remote work possible)
Mattermost, one of Y Combinator's top 100 companies , provides an open source enterprise-grade messaging platform to the world’s leading organizations that allows teams to collaborate securely and privately anywhere. With over 10,000 server downloads / month...
Backend Engineer - Verify (Golang & RoR) - GitLab(November 2019) Worldwide, 100% Remote
This position is remote based.
At GitLab, developers are independent and self-organized individual contributors who work together as a tight team in a remote and agile way. Most backend developers work on all aspects of GitLab, building features, fixing bugs...