Do they allow remote work?
Remote work is possible, see the description below for more information.
120000 - 150000 USD
Carbon Relay is a world-class team of software engineers, data scientists and devops experts focused on harnessing the power of machine learning to help organizations achieve the most with their Kubernetes-based applications. With our innovative optimization platform, we help boost application performance while keeping costs down.
We’re looking for a Senior Software Engineer to work on the next generation of K8s optimization products that bridge the gap between data science, engineering and DevOps. You’ll be working closely with our engineering and data science teams, helping bring products from R&D into production and making our products scale efficiently.
- Design and implement features as part of a Kubernetes CRD
- Design and implement features as part of SaaS-based microservices (Go, Python)
- Contribute to and enhance internal Kubernetes CRDs/Operators
- Work alongside our data science team to integrate machine learning into our products
- 3-5 years of software engineering experience
- Familiarity with Kubernetes and Containerization
- Experience shipping and maintaining software products
- Experience working with Git and GitHub
- Experience building components to extend Kubernetes (CRDs, controllers, scheduler extensions, etc)
Backend Go Developer for Voice Chat App (Remote) - Dialup, Inc.(April 2020) Worldwide, 100% Remote
You will join as one of the first backend engineers on a growing team, writing back-end services and building out a call server for real-time communication with our mobile app.
Every day, Dialup connects thousands of people around the world in one-on-one voi...
Senior Software Engineer - Pomerium(March 2020) Worldwide, 100% Remote
We're looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join the team.
** Responsibilities **
- Write robust, maintainable code
- Work with product and design to iterate on customer needs
- Review code and participate in group discussions
Device Software - Systems (golang) - eero(February 2020) Mexico City, Mexico
We are based in San Francisco, CA and are opening a new office in Mexico City.
About the Role
The Connectivity team at eero is looking for an experienced engineer to join a new team responsible for improving eeroOS, our operating system that runs on all of ...