Golang / Go Job: Remote Contract Junior Full-Stack Developer
Remote Contract Junior Full-Stack Developer at Intevity
Remote › 100% remote position (in the US)(Posted Jan 7 2020)
The Full-stack Developer will serve as part of a development team supporting both established projects and creating from the ground up. The ideal candidate is an experienced leader and team player who is adept at both frontend and backend web development. They are passionate about technology and committed to lifelong learning, possessing the ability to apply their technical knowledge, skills and experience to solve complex/real-world problems.
• 1+ years software engineering experience
• Must have experience designing complex software solutions
• Exposure to all aspects of modern web application architectures, visual design, and mobile web development
• Versatility developing with multiple front-end and back-end technologies (Example: ES.Next, TypeScript, Go, React, GraphQL, SCSS/LESS, Python/Bash scripting)
• Experience with a variety of data systems such as SQL, NoSQL, Stream Processing and Distributed Key-Value Stores
• Familiar with REST API schema formats, such as: OpenAPI/Swagger, GraphQL and ProtoBuf
• Experience with running and defining Docker containers
• Familiar with Kubernetes resource APIs and related CLI tools
• Comfortable using and configuring software on Linux based operating systems
• BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• Has experience working from home on distributed teams in a remote model
• Willingness and ability to travel to our client sites when necessary (rare)
• Contract position to start which could lead to a full-time role
Being remote allows our employees to live where they want to. It means being able to have the lifestyle that you choose. Working remotely is not for everyone but it allows us to spend less time commuting and more time on the things that really matter. We believe this is essential to supporting a workforce that can achieve a healthy work-life balance.
What does this mean for you? You get to work from where you need or want to work. Each team member is provided the tools, infrastructure, and support to create a productive, professional work from home office environment. We observe and operate standard East Coast working hours to support the majority of our clients and our teammates. We also provide some flexibility for daily schedules to accommodate one’s personal obligations to home and family life.
We recognize that working remotely isn’t always easy; the remote work model encourages independent thinking but requires increased professional accountability and self-discipline. We are an outcome-focused team and work to get the job done. We champion a culture of transparency and openness.
While travel is part of the job requirement to service clients and team build, we ensure it is asked for and planned as thoughtfully as possible. Travel amounts do vary by engagement, but in this role/project, a full-stack developer can expect the travel to be very light. MAYBE once per quarter, if that.
Please mention that you found the job at Golangprojects.com
Backend/Data Engineer - Golang, Kafka - Startgrid, Inc.(June 2020) Remote US, 100% Remote
We’re looking for a Backend/Data Engineer who will specialize in building scalable, secure web application API's, micro-services, and data streaming systems for a B2B SaaS platform using Go, gRPC, Kakfa, and more.
If you are passionate about building backe...
Senior Golang Developer - Fast(June 2020) Worldwide, 100% Remote
-Focus on backend utilizing Go (Golang)
-Build solutions that take into consideration issues of scaling and growth
-Create code that is robust for long term expansion and use
-Collaborate with product, design and the broader engineering team on features and...
Senior Software Engineer - Screenleap(May 2020) Worldwide, 100% Remote
We have built a product that users love and we need your help to make it even better! You will have the opportunity to work on a product used by millions of people, solve challenging technical problems, and make a meaningful impact on the company. In your role...