Golang / Go Job: Remote Contract Junior Full-Stack Developer
Remote Contract Junior Full-Stack Developer at Intevity
Remote › 100% remote position (in the US)(Posted Jan 7 2020)
The Full-stack Developer will serve as part of a development team supporting both established projects and creating from the ground up. The ideal candidate is an experienced leader and team player who is adept at both frontend and backend web development. They are passionate about technology and committed to lifelong learning, possessing the ability to apply their technical knowledge, skills and experience to solve complex/real-world problems.
• 1+ years software engineering experience
• Must have experience designing complex software solutions
• Exposure to all aspects of modern web application architectures, visual design, and mobile web development
• Versatility developing with multiple front-end and back-end technologies (Example: ES.Next, TypeScript, Go, React, GraphQL, SCSS/LESS, Python/Bash scripting)
• Experience with a variety of data systems such as SQL, NoSQL, Stream Processing and Distributed Key-Value Stores
• Familiar with REST API schema formats, such as: OpenAPI/Swagger, GraphQL and ProtoBuf
• Experience with running and defining Docker containers
• Familiar with Kubernetes resource APIs and related CLI tools
• Comfortable using and configuring software on Linux based operating systems
• BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• Has experience working from home on distributed teams in a remote model
• Willingness and ability to travel to our client sites when necessary (rare)
• Contract position to start which could lead to a full-time role
Being remote allows our employees to live where they want to. It means being able to have the lifestyle that you choose. Working remotely is not for everyone but it allows us to spend less time commuting and more time on the things that really matter. We believe this is essential to supporting a workforce that can achieve a healthy work-life balance.
What does this mean for you? You get to work from where you need or want to work. Each team member is provided the tools, infrastructure, and support to create a productive, professional work from home office environment. We observe and operate standard East Coast working hours to support the majority of our clients and our teammates. We also provide some flexibility for daily schedules to accommodate one’s personal obligations to home and family life.
We recognize that working remotely isn’t always easy; the remote work model encourages independent thinking but requires increased professional accountability and self-discipline. We are an outcome-focused team and work to get the job done. We champion a culture of transparency and openness.
While travel is part of the job requirement to service clients and team build, we ensure it is asked for and planned as thoughtfully as possible. Travel amounts do vary by engagement, but in this role/project, a full-stack developer can expect the travel to be very light. MAYBE once per quarter, if that.
Please mention that you found the job at Golangprojects.com
Software Engineer Backend - Luxor(January 2021) Worldwide, 100% Remote
We fundamentally believe that compute power itself is a commodity and we want to build out traditional marketplaces and derivates for it.
We are building a spot-market for hashrate, not dissimilar to a compute-power version of Henry Hub. After this is complet...
Golang Engineer - Pulley San Francisco, California, United States (Remote work possible)
Hi - We're hiring at Pulley! Pulley is building a platform to make it easier to manage equity. Our mission is to make it easier for anyone to start a company. We're backed by Y Combinator and raised a $10m series A led by Stripe. We're growing quickly and hirin...
Senior Golang Engineer - k6 Open-Source Project - k6.io(December 2020) Remote Europe, 100% Remote
You will be one of four developers and maintainers of k6, a modern open-source tool for performance testing, written in Go. k6 was released publicly in early 2017 and has already received over 10,000 stars on Github and has an active community of users and cont...
Golang Craftsperson - Lightmeter(December 2020) Berlin, Germany (Remote work possible)
Freedom to express your software craftsmanship within a small supportive team is what you'll find at Lightmeter, while you work on an Open Source (AGPL3) product that's keeping global communications free. See our code at https://gitlab.com/lightmeter.
Go SDK Engineer - Okta Remote US, 100% Remote
Okta's Developer Experience team is looking for an experienced web application developer, with current experience with the Go language.
Okta is an extensible identity platform and our services allow developers at companies of all sizes to integrate Okta into ...
Not the Go job you are looking for?
Browse all Golang jobs and we're sure you will find a suitable one!