at NewRem Media Corp.
› Worldwide, 100% remote position (Posted Oct 29 2019)
About the company
Building simple solutions for complex problems for the entertainment industry
This is a contract position.
- Experience with Golang
- Experience with Kubernetes, CICD (Circle CI, Jenkins X, etc.)
- Experience with development of message-driven applications
- Hands-on experience with Docker and Kubernetes. Experience monitoring or operating a cluster is a plus.
- Experience with one or more messaging protocols and message brokers - MQTT, AMQP, NATS, NCQ, Kafka, etc,
- Understanding of performance bottlenecks, i.e CPU caches, Linux caches and optimizations
- Experience with writing C/C++ applications
- Understanding of REST and gRPC APIs.
- Understanding of Linux Networking stack, i.e. Netlink interface, systemd-networkd, etc.
- Understanding of different encryption, digital signature, authentication and authorization technologies
- Understanding of application packaging - deb, rpm, etc
- Understanding of Linux boot process and UEFI
- Understanding of real-time applications
- Understanding virtualization and container technologies - livirt, lxc/lxd, Docker, kvm, etc.
- Experience with license management systems
- Knowledge and experience in Elasticsearch, Logstash, Distributed Systems is a plus.
- Experience with python
- Experience with ML