Senior Golang Engineer at Beamery
London, United Kingdom
🇬🇧 (Posted Jul 18 2019)
About the company
Beamery is the leading Talent Operating System with CRM, marketing, compliance and the market's leading integration’s middleware. It enables enterprises to attract, identify and engage candidates on one unified platform, to deliver better talent acquisition at scale.
We are looking for a number of Senior Golang engineers on a full time and contract basis to join our core backend API team onsite in London.
You will be the sort of person that has worked at several companies before but wants to join an innovative culture implementing bleeding edge technology at a global scale. Likely having cut your teeth on other languages, you will have commercial experience using Golang for general systems programming and microservice architectures.
Skills & requirements
- Expertise in Golang and proficiency in other languages (Preferably C/C++,NodeJs, Python).
- Commercial experience with REST, RPC and message exchange protocols.
- Experience with frameworks such as:
Gin, Gorilla, Dep, Ginkgo
- You actively contribute to open source Golang communities.
- Working knowledge in Kubernetes, Rancher or Docker swarm.
- Ability to write clean and effective Godoc comments
- Knowledge around message queuing and distributed tasking (SMS,ZeroQ, RabbitMQ etc)
Instructions how to apply
[ job website
Let them know you found the job via https://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know recruiting strategies that work)