About the company AnchorFree believes that Internet Freedom, privacy and security over personal data are fundamental human rights. AnchorFree’s mission is to provide secure access to the world’s information for every person on the planet. Founded in 2005 by two serial entrepreneurs, David Gorodyansky and Eugene Malobrodsky, AnchorFree has grown into a service with 500 million Downloads and 50 million active users in 190 countries. The Company has achieved profitability and is backed by $63 million from world-class investors, including Goldman Sachs, Esther Dyson (Board of WPP), Bert Roberts (former CEO of MCI), Doug Maine (former CFO of IBM), Subrah Iyar (founder of Webex).
AnchorFree is looking for a Backend Software Engineer to join our dynamic and brilliant Engineering team.
As a Software Engineer, you will play an active part in designing backend components and services for main AnchorFree's products.
You will help AnchorFree to implement scalable architecture, build core services and APIs, manage and evolve existing software systems.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, detail and quality oriented, as well as passionate about having a huge impact in providing privacy and security to millions of our users.
- Design, implement, deploy, and operate scalable backend systems
- Ensure that everything you write is well tested and automated
- Help define our architecture ensuring scalability and reliability
- Help define our API design and best practices
- Participate in planning and retrospectives
- Collaborate with Product Management and Engineering colleagues on technical vision and design
Skills & requirements
- Production experience creating software with Go is required
- Experience with building scalable, resilient, high-performance systems
- You've designed, built, scaled and maintained production services, and know how to compose a service oriented architecture.
- Able to design schemas for a relational databases such as MySQL, write efficient SQL without an ORM and optimize DB queries
- Experience building robust APIs for third parties
- Have strong opinions on API design and best practices
- You play well with others
Nice to Have:
- You have experience decomposing a large monolith into microservices.
- Experience with caching technologies such as Memcached or Redis
- Experience working with AWS technologies (DynamoDB, S3)
- Experience working with queuing systems such as RabbitMQ or Amazon Simple Queue Service
Instructions how to apply Apply at this url: https://www.golangprojects.com/golang-go-job-dcy-Backend-Software-Engineer-Golang-Kiev-AnchorFree.html Please mention that you found the job at Golangprojects.com
[ job website ]
Senior/Lead Kubernetes & Golang Developer - CSHARK(July 2020) Worldwide, 100% Remote
CSHARK is a software development outsourcing and IT consulting company. We work on a project for creating a new open-source solution, and now, we want you as our new Kubernetes & Golang Developer!
The role will be perfect for you if you’re looking for a se...
Senior Software Engineer - Vistas recruitment(July 2020) Berlin, Germany
Salary: €70,000 - €85,000 Per Annum
Do you have at least 2 years production Go experience?
Fancy building modern, highly scalable cloud platforms using Go?
...for a product innovation company helping businesses grow thro...
Senior Backend Engineer (Golang) (m/f/x) - HelloFresh(June 2020) Berlin, Germany
About the job
Our Backend Engineers assume development and operational responsibility for the HelloFresh platform that serves millions globally to deliver the best experience for our customers and internal users
They take ownership of the architecture, des...