Backend Software Engineer (m/f/d) at Schlachter Informatik
🇩🇪 (Posted Jan 24 2019)
About the company
We provide holistic IT services for all kinds of industries. Our clients include startups in their early stages as well as medium-sized financial institutes. We’re designing, developing, maintaining, and running not only our own disruptive products, but also providing business and IT consultancy as well as high-quality software engineering services to B2B customers. Our goal is to support all of our clients on their way to exceptional success.
Do they allow remote work?
Remote work is possible, see the description below for more information.
- Work 100% remotely on interesting client projects from all kinds of industries
- Join a remote team developing web applications or mobile apps that support a handful to thousands of requests per second
- Designing & implementing APIs using Swagger or gRPC with security in mind
- Applying TDD, clean code principles and other best practices to your code
- Working in a continuous integration & delivery environment
Skills & requirements
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Computer science or computer engineering background
- Proven track record writing scalable backends serving high-volume traffic
- Experience with databases (such as MariaDB, PostgreSQL, MongoDB or redis) and cloud environments (such as GCP or AWS) would be preferred
- Familiar working in an agile environment following methodologies like Scrum
- We love seeing contributions to existing open source projects or to the open source community
- Strong sense of ownership, entrepreneurial & analytical thinking and attitude of continuous lifelong learning
- Fluent in English is a must (written & spoken)
- Flat hierarchies & quick decision making
- We support you advancing your personal & professional career
- Exciting customers from, and insights into different industries
- Industry standard compensation
Instructions how to apply
Please send us your CV to email@example.com including your salary expectations, sample projects (including code, preferably a Git repository) and GitHub handle, if available.
Company website: Schlachter Informatik
Let them know you found the job via https://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know recruiting strategies that work)