Full Stack Go / Golang Developer at BuildWP
Orlando, Florida, United States
🇺🇸 (Posted Aug 18 2018)
Permanent / Freelance
- Remote work possible
We are looking for experienced (mid-level/senior) full stack developers to join our Go development team.
Skills & requirements
We’re on the lookout for self-starters who thrive on delivering great client experiences built with creative thinking, expertise, and fine craftsmanship.
* Partner with UX designers, web engineers and managers to move a project through development and launch.
* Evaluate design deliverables for build feasibility and provide constructive feedback to internal, clientside, and third-party designers, user experience designers, and project managers.
* Transform visual comps into rich web interactions that are fluidly responsive, performant, semantic, and accessible.
* Perform cross-browser testing and remediation for front-end performance and visual quality assurance.
* Maintain strong project management, and provide frequent updates and presentations for internal or client review.
* Be collaborative, self-motivated, and an “always-learning” person, excited to create great web experiences.
* At least 2-3 years experience with coding Go, Go Templates, and containerization solutions (Docker, Kubernetes).
* Excellent proficiency with HTML, and CSS (Sass/SCSS) including cross-browser compatibility and accessibility implications.
* Familiarity with Web standards and protocols, including HTTP, REST and gRPC.
* Code portfolio. Link us to your GitHub account, upload a .zip, or both (original files are helpful to get a sense of your code structure and file organization).
* Proven ability to transform a static comp into a Golang website from the ground up.
Good to Have
* You’ve done UI development with frameworks like React, Angular, or Vue.
* Experience with DevOps and Linux system administration a plus.
* Experience with living style guides, atomic design, or component-based design.
* Experience with Sketch and/or Adobe Creative Suite.
* Design experience or formal design education.
* Ability to develop for iOS, Android, and OTT apps.
Instructions how to apply
Send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subject Line: Golangprojects - Full Stack Go / Golang Developer.
Company website: BuildWP
Let them know you found the job via https://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know recruiting strategies that work)