Permanent / Freelance
- Remote work possible
We are looking for experienced (mid-level/senior) full stack developers to join our Go development team.
Skills & requirements
We’re on the lookout for self-starters who thrive on delivering great client experiences built with creative thinking, expertise, and fine craftsmanship.
* Partner with UX designers, web engineers and managers to move a project through development and launch.
* Evaluate design deliverables for build feasibility and provide constructive feedback to internal, clientside, and third-party designers, user experience designers, and project managers.
* Transform visual comps into rich web interactions that are fluidly responsive, performant, semantic, and accessible.
* Perform cross-browser testing and remediation for front-end performance and visual quality assurance.
* Maintain strong project management, and provide frequent updates and presentations for internal or client review.
* Be collaborative, self-motivated, and an “always-learning” person, excited to create great web experiences.
* At least 2-3 years experience with coding Go, Go Templates, and containerization solutions (Docker, Kubernetes).
* Excellent proficiency with HTML, and CSS (Sass/SCSS) including cross-browser compatibility and accessibility implications.
* Familiarity with Web standards and protocols, including HTTP, REST and gRPC.
* Code portfolio. Link us to your GitHub account, upload a .zip, or both (original files are helpful to get a sense of your code structure and file organization).
* Proven ability to transform a static comp into a Golang website from the ground up.
Good to Have
* You’ve done UI development with frameworks like React, Angular, or Vue.
* Experience with DevOps and Linux system administration a plus.
* Experience with living style guides, atomic design, or component-based design.
* Experience with Sketch and/or Adobe Creative Suite.
* Design experience or formal design education.
* Ability to develop for iOS, Android, and OTT apps.
Instructions how to apply Apply at this url: https://www.golangprojects.com/golang-go-job-crx-Remote-Full-Stack-Go-Golang-Developer-Orlando-BuildWP-remotework.html Please mention that you found the job at Golangprojects.com
Senior Golang Backend Engineer (Contactor) - Para(May 2020) Worldwide, 100% Remote
Full time senior golang contractor needed, for healthcare startup. Roughly two months worth of work but open to long term engagement. We use golang, kubernetes, and docker on GCP using a REST architecture....
Blockchain Developer WFH - Spacemesh(April 2020) Worldwide, 100% Remote
Spacemesh is looking for a strong software developer who is passionate about the blockchain space, enjoys designing and writing software, who'd like to join the Spacemesh core dev team and work full time on the core Spacemesh software platform. Join us at the ...
Backend Go Developer for Voice Chat App (Remote) - Dialup, Inc.(April 2020) Worldwide, 100% Remote
You will join as one of the first backend engineers on a growing team, writing back-end services and building out a call server for real-time communication with our mobile app.
Every day, Dialup connects thousands of people around the world in one-on-one voi...