Compliance Technology Programmer at Interactive Brokers
Greenwich, Connecticut, United States
🇺🇸 (Posted May 7 2018)
About the company
Interactive Brokers LLC, a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a direct access electronic broker catering to the needs of professional and frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors, and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 120 market centers in 26 countries from a single account. We are the lowest cost provider of brokerage services and the largest U.S. electronic broker based on daily average revenue trades executing over 800,000 trades per day. Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Interactive Brokers is looking for an experienced Programmer who is a self-starter and enjoys the craft of coding and developing innovative solutions. The ideal candidate is someone who can communicate well with the business side and take a project from conception to a finished project. We offer mentorship from seasoned, senior developers. Our offices are a short walk from the Greenwich Connecticut train station, which is a 45-minute ride to New York City. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years’ programming experience and will:
- Develop, test and maintain software
- Develop and maintain web based tools and micro services.
- Support the technology needs of the Legal and Compliance Departments
Skills & requirements
- Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Data Science, or Information Technology is required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to learn the Go programming language for greenfield development
- Experience with at least one dynamic language such as Perl, Python, Ruby, or R
- Experience with Linux command line and text editor vim
- Experience databases and SQL
- Experience with version control and git
Instructions how to apply
Apply online at: https://careers-interactivebrokers.icims.com/jobs/1777/compliance-technology-programmer-%28mid-level-%29/job
[ job website
Let them know you found the job via https://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know recruiting strategies that work)