Senior Go Developer at IOV one
EU (Paris, Barcelona, Berlin), France (Posted Apr 3 2018)
Permanent / Freelance
- Remote work possible
New startup building own blockchain, multi-chain wallets, atomic swap. Looking for talented go devs with interest in crypto.
IOV one (http://iov.one) wants to make blockchains usable for normal people and powerful for developers. We bring years of experience developing "second/third generation" blockchains to this new project, and with recent funding look to expand our team.
Interest in blockchain technology, desire to learn, and solid development experience in go required. We can train you on the rest. Very nice and talented team. Encourage learning new technologies and developing new ideas. Looking for people who share our values and want to be part of shaping the product.
We are based in Paris, with employees also in Berlin and Barcelona. Ideally you live near one of those locations, but remote work from other EU locations and willingness to travel for regular face-to-face meetings is fine
Skills & requirements
* Minimum 1 year of GoLang development (preferably more, but solid experience in other language is fine)
* Solid base working with a static typed language for 4 years
* Experience developing reliable and secure server software
* Understanding of linux servers, networking, basic concepts of cryptography
* Understanding of blockchain technology a plus, interest essential
Instructions how to apply
Please submit a CV along with links to some open source repos that show your code to https://iov.workable.com/j/4365A7328E
[ job website
Let them know you found the job via http://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know what recruiting strategies that works)