GOLANG ENGINEERS - REMOTE POSITIONS at CYZA, INC., CALIFORNIA at CYZA, INC.
NEWPORT BEACH, California, United States
🇺🇸 (Posted Mar 26 2018)
About the company
Cyza is the next generation mobile and web-based marketplace platform for services! Built on solid design and technologies. The company is developing an omnichannel commerce platform focusing on service sector first.
Permanent / Freelance
- Remote work possible
We are hiring talented Go developers for both backend only and full-stack positions. Positions require full-time or very close to full-time commitment.
Although we are based in California, USA, this is a remote position for candidates working from their own home/office. Only individual applicants will be considered in joining our team, therefore, outsourcing companies or existing programmer teams will NOT be considered.
Basic conversational English is enough to work with our team and you do not have to be fluent. Mic, webcam, and excellent/reliable internet connection is required for remote communication. This is not a temporary job and you should be open to a long-term engagement.
About our platform’s technology stack: back-end is developed in Golang REST API, and front-end consists of Golang, EcmaScript 6, spf.js, Gulp, Webpack, jQuery, SASS, and HTML5 technologies. We do not commit to any frameworks and only use libraries if needed. Our application is perhaps more hybrid between server-rendered and client-rendered. This is a large project and and will grow a lot more. Maintaining a great architecture and employing best coding practices is a top priority.
Skills & requirements
(1) Solid Golang programming experience and at least 1 (one) year of coding Golang RESTful API
(3) Love to code and be a team player in a fast-paced development environment
(4) Able to work and learn independently.
(5) Able to work with existing code and architecture and maybe have some experience of working in larger projects.
(6) Employ skilled, efficient, and optimized coding practices. Be good at analysis of bugs and optimization issues.
(7) Experience in making design and architectural decisions
(8) Be a “DOER”
Instructions how to apply
Company website: CYZA, INC.
Let them know you found the job via https://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know what recruiting strategies that works)