Java/Go Developer for Cacoo at Nulab Inc.
🇳🇱 (Posted Mar 22 2018)
About the company
Nulab is a team of fun-spirited innovators dedicated to creating software that supports effective communication and collaboration. We are a small company with a big heart and all of our products are handcrafted with love. Nulab was founded in 2004 by three programmers with a vision. We are headquartered in Fukuoka, Japan, and we have office locations in New York City, Tokyo, Kyoto, Singapore and now also in Amsterdam.
- Remote work is NOT possible
Relocation compensation available
** Sorry, this position is only open to EU citizens or expats with existing EU work permits. No visa sponsorship available. **
For our brand new Amsterdam office we are looking for a Back-End Java Developer (Java/Go) responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application. A solid understanding of front-end technologies is therefore useful as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers with server side logic
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Design and Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions and multi threaded Web Application (Java)
- Develops applications using dependency injection and configuration driven behaviors
- Conduct Unit tests, code review, refactoring current source code, assessment and improvement of performance.
- Settings and improvement on CI (ex.Jenkins)
Skills & requirements
- Strong knowledge of developing back-end services using Golang and/or Java
- Strong knowledge on API connection security such as Token-based and Oauth2 authentication.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Data migration, transformation, scripting, setup and administration of backups
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests (JUnit, Jenkins)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Understanding of “session management” in a distributed server environment
- JDBC, SQL, PostgreSQL, Redis
- Excellent understanding of OOP, Design Patterns.
- Build tool: Maven, Gradle, Dep for Go
- Microservice architecture: Graphql and Grpc
- Web Services development experience, knowledge of Linux/UNIX, SQL.
- Experience working in an agile development environment
Instructions how to apply
Please upload your CV and apply via our website here: https://nulab-inc.com/about/careers/javagolang-developer-cacoo/
[ job website
Let them know you found the job via https://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know recruiting strategies that work)