Mid level Go Developer. Work for an awesome new crypto exchange! at Apollo DAE Inc.
Fort Collins, Colorado, United States
🇺🇸 (Posted Mar 2 2018)
About the company
Apollo is rethinking the way crypto exchanges operate. In just a few months, the most reliable crypto exchange will be launched worldwide to millions of users. You can be a part of history, just apply today for the Go lang position!
Permanent / Freelance
- Remote work possible
Do you know GoLang well enough to build a server that can process millions of messages per second? If so, we want you on our team!
Apollo is creating the future of crypto trading and Go is the first step to building a long lasting trading engine with less down time and fast scaling. We love remote workers and need long term committed developers to join our team. Check us out at apollodae.com!
Work is 100% remote.
Skills & requirements
We are looking for Mid level Go devs to build complex systems that can auto scale vertically and horizontally
· You must be fast and write efficient code.
· Complex math may be needed for advanced order matching
· Knowledge about the best real time databases for scaling horizontally
· Ability to implement Goroutines effectively.
· Work 40+ and start right away!
· 5+ years experience preferred
Devs who have worked with any of these products will get interviewed right away…
· VoltDB , XAP, Rethink or Cassandra
· Blockchain wallets/ servers
· Google Cloud
Instructions how to apply
To apply, submit this information to firstname.lastname@example.org 👇
· Updated Linkedin Profile
· Sample code or repo
· Date you can start working and prefered salary
· And have you worked with any of the products listed above.
Company website: Apollo DAE Inc.
Let them know you found the job via https://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know recruiting strategies that work)