Golang developers required for immediate start. at Shuttle Holdings
New York, New York, United States
🇺🇸 (Posted Nov 17 2017)
- Remote work possible
We are global team working on cutting edge Fintech and Blockchain projects, we are currently looking for motivated and professional Golang Devs who are able to hit the ground running to join us in creating high performance backend services on our latest project.
These are remote positions and you must be able to communicate with the team via messaging and voices services and must be able to meet structured deadlines and be able to manage your own time, reporting to senior dev, CTO and project manager.
Skills & requirements
- 2+ years as Golang developer
- 5+ years of experience with software development
- Relevant and solid work experience with similar distributed systems
- Focus on writing high quality, testable and maintainable code
- Solid fundamentals in data structures, algorithms and design patterns
- Good understanding of monitoring and performance analysis
- Experience working on building production systems
- Knowledge of common network protocols
- Comfortable with Linux, Unix or OSX
- Work independently and take responsibility and ownership of your work
- Business fluent in spoken and written English
Instructions how to apply
To apply for this position please fill in the form below and include details of your experience, your availability and details of your expected hourly rates and we will get back to you asap.
Company website: Shuttle Holdings
Let them know you found the job via https://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know recruiting strategies that work)