Golang Ninja at RackTop Systems, Inc
Fulton, Maryland, United States (Posted Nov 6 2017)
About the company
RackTop solves enterprise customers’ biggest data storage and management problems. Our vision and product goes beyond storage.
RackTop software defined storage software is revolutionizing the data storage industry by combining high-performance network attached storage with advanced security to solve the most difficult compliance and cyber security challenges facing the modern enterprise. RackTop’s products are unified under a single platform, offering reduced complexity, improved security, and significant cost savings over traditional solutions.
We instantly accomplish what would take organizations thousands of man-hours to attempt, and solve the problems most organizations are loath to take on. Our systems are so efficient and simple to use, organizations immediately achieve business objectives with existing staff and budgets. Less expensive and faster than anything else, we win 80% of contracts when going head to head with top competitors.
- Remote work is NOT possible
Relocation compensation available
RackTop Systems is seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Golang Software Developer to join its data management platform team. You will be developing critical components and services for our software defined storage solution with embedded data security.
RackTop develops innovative products that are revolutionizing the data storage industry by combining high-performance network attached storage with advanced security to solve the most difficult compliance and cyber security challenges facing the modern enterprise. At Racktop, you can be an influential part of a fast-growing team where your contributions directly impact the company, industry and community.
Skills & requirements
• Develop high performance microservices using the Go programming language
• Develop REST and RPC based client and server applications
• Design cross-platform software to run on Unix, Windows, Linux, and Mac platforms
• Experience interacting with SQLite and MongoDB databases
• Experience working with the Atlassian Jira, BitBucket, Confluence suite
• Experience working in a high-pressure, fast paced agile development
• Security application development experience desirable
• CGo experience desirable
• Must be a US Citizen
• At least 1 year of experience programing in Go, and 4 years total software development experience
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher is desired
Instructions how to apply
Please send your resume with links to recent code samples or projects to jobs _AT_ racktopsystems.com
We will pay for relocation within the US. At this time, RackTop will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No Agencies please.
[ job website
Let them know you found the job via http://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know what recruiting strategies that works)