Senior Software Engineer at Magalix Corporation
Seattle, Washington, United States
🇺🇸 (Posted Sep 21 2017)
Permanent / Freelance
- Remote work possible
We are a startup on a mission to build the next generation of artificial intelligence powered cloud infrastructure. We make cloud computing smarter and accessible to enable developers build new breed of smart cloud-native applications. We work with the bleeding edge technologies to build our backend services and guarantee the best developer experience. We process large amounts of data provides insights about cloud services to run developers’ applications in AutoPilot mode.
We are looking for strong backend engineers who have some experience and passionate about building massively scalable cloud based architectures. You should bring to the team:
Great problem solving skills and ability to think about why we are solving a problem before thinking about how you will solve it.
- Great analytical skills to understand all the requirements to design your services.
- You have some exposure (by experience or academically) to distributed systems design concepts, such as synchronization, consistency models, parallel algorithms, etc.
- You built multi-tier web application with clear separation of concerns and the right abstraction of each component.
- You are able to design and consume Restful APIs
- 3 - 7 years of software development experience
Skills & requirements
- GoLang development experience.
- AWS, GCP, or Microsoft Azure.
- Some experience with time series DBs, such as InfluxDB, Prometheus, OpenTSDB, etc.
- Logs storage systems such as Elasticsearch.
- You know how to monitor your cloud based services and make sure they are meeting their quality of service (QoS)
- How to build and use docker containers
- Familiar with containers orchestration tools, such as Kubernetes, Swarm, Mesosphere, or AWS Elastic Container Services (ECS)
Instructions how to apply
Please send a cover letter or resume to email@example.com and reference this job posting
Company website: Magalix Corporation
Let them know you found the job via https://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know recruiting strategies that works)