Senior Software Developer at Clixxa
🇨🇦 (Posted Sep 19 2017)
About the company
Clixxa's vision is to automate the role of media buying through the use of artificial intelligence and machine learning. We're starting by building a platform that unifies the media buying experience across the dozens of advertising platforms and networks on the marketplace. This will give us a rich dataset upon which to build a cognitive layer to both enrich the traffic for advertisers and develop the algorithms to achieve our vision. See our platform and its capabilities at www.clixxa.com.
- Remote work possible
Relocation compensation available
We've launched a new product for the advertising industry from the ground up and need someone who is a self starter with the ability to learn on their feet to help us scale up and turn this into an industry disruptor. Our backend is written in Golang and you will lead and contribute with the rest of your team to build out new features on the platform that will be interacted with by millions of people a day. We already have an our initial product running live and are now looking to build out our feature roadmap in order to expand our client base.
This position can be remote with a preference for the successful candidate to be based out of our harbourfront Victoria office. We would gladly assist you and your family in relocation related expenses if you are chosen for this position and decide to move. For the successful candidate that chooses to work remotely, some amount of travel to Victoria, B.C. will be necessary for initial training and ongoing team interaction.
Skills & requirements
* Have a strong sense of ownership
* Care about code quality and readability
* Enjoy both personal and professional development
* Get inspired by collecting product and system metrics, and by proposing improvements
* Take code review feedback gracefully and provide your feedback with abundance
* Love to see your code deployed, and want to see it happening more often
* 3+ years of experience in Golang or similar (any compiled, typed, threaded language, e.g. C++, Java, C, Nim)
* Thorough understanding of computational complexity and efficient algorithm design
* Worked on full life cycle of a project (requirements, architecture, development, testing, launch)
*Familiarity of project management principles such as Lean, Agile and Scrum
Instructions how to apply
To apply for this job please visit: https://jobs.lever.co/ctr/c817070a-b511-42e2-997f-b2a2c2c682a9
[ job website
Let them know you found the job via https://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know what recruiting strategies that works)