Go Developer at LiveChat Software SA
🇵🇱 (Posted Sep 15 2017)
About the company
We make a beautiful and simple tool for real-time customer service and online sales.
LiveChat web-based, desktop and mobile apps will always keep you in touch with your website visitors.
* Build trusting relationships with your online visitors.
* Identify, reach and engage with best prospects on your website and get in touch with them instantly.
* Help your online visitors in making purchasing decisions and close more deals.
LiveChat is a real-time, live-chat software tool for ecommerce sales and support that is helping ecommerce companies create a new sales channel. We serve more than 16,000 businesses in over 140 countries, including large brands like Adobe, Asus, LG, Acer, Better Business Bureau or Air Asia and startups like SproutSocial, Animoto or HasOffers.
LiveChat starts at $16 per seat/month, with additional discounts available for upfront payments. LiveChat mobile applications, including iPad, iPhone and Android apps, are free for active LiveChat customers.
- Remote work is NOT possible
We are looking for an experienced developer who will be responsible for developing backend LiveChat systems written in Go.
Skills & requirements
- Building new software & developing existing projects in Go
- Monitoring its performance and uptime
- Keeping the documentation up to date
- Improving tests coverage
- Experience with Go language
- Knowledge of Linux, HTTP protocol, Websockets
- Knowledge of database solutions: MySQL, Elasticsearch
- Experience in designing REST services
- Good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
- Awesome teamwork
- Engagement, creativity, self-reliance
- Experience with node.js
- Experience in unit testing with libraries and tools
- Knowledge of RabbitMQ or AMQP protocol
- Experience of popular APIs – Amazon Web Services will be a plus
We can offer:
- A chance to work with some of the most passionate people in the biz
- All the equipment, tools and knowledge you will ever need or want
- Flexible working hours
- Work in a small company with international reach.
Instructions how to apply
Send your CV here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Company website: LiveChat Software SA
Let them know you found the job via https://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know recruiting strategies that work)