(Senior) Software Engineer (Berlin - Golang, Docker, Hashicorp, distributed systems) at Snuk
🇩🇪 (Posted Jul 6 2017)
- Remote work is NOT possible
Snuk is looking for an experienced Software Engineer. You’ll be part of a team that builds a state-of-the-art open infrastructure and networking solution. From sensor and network nodes over dedicated gateways within commercial buildings, to necessary cloud services.
There are countless IoT services that address isolated use cases for improving efficiency, security, or comfort within buildings. Currently, those service providers need to spend a lot of time developing their own on-premise infrastructure. That’s where we come in. Our open infrastructure solution provides an easy and cost-efficient way of deploying services into large-scale buildings.
Our technology stack covers a wide set of engineering skill sets. We touch on every technology you need to build an IoT solution. Part of our architecture is cloud based (running and hosted using AWS), while a part of our software runs on embedded linux devices with various wireless communication interfaces. Our deployment infrastructure is based on Docker, Kubernetes and the Hashicorp stack. Most of our code is written in Go, which fits our toolset and works well on embedded devices.
We are ready for you to start as soon as possible.
What we offer:
- Working directly with the founders and shaping the company.
- Having impact on the product from day zero.
- Solving challenging problems in a novel way.
- Employee stock option plan.
- Working in downtown Berlin, sharing an office with the WATTx incubator.
- International team.
- Having access to experienced colleagues from the WATTx team.
Learn more and apply via www.snuk.io/careers.
We are one of the ventures from WATTx, an IoT company builder. For more information check out www.wattx.io.
Skills & requirements
- You have experience in building distributed and scalable systems.
- You already have knowledge in Go (Golang). If not, you’re ready to learn Go.
- You have experience using Docker. You know how to set-up a container-based cloud infrastructure. - Knowledge of Kubernetes, DC/OS, ECS, Hashicorp stack is a plus.
- You have basic knowledge of DevOps, preferably using AWS.
- You’re ready for heavy collaboration, code review and pair-programming with other engineers.
- You have good English communication skills.
Instructions how to apply
Send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
[ job website
Let them know you found the job via https://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know what recruiting strategies that works)