Senior software developer at Pocket Media
🇳🇱 (Posted Jun 7 2017)
About the company
Pocket Media is a fast growing performance based Mobile Advertising Agency founded in 2012, based in New York, Amsterdam and Singapore. With an experienced and savvy team, we create and expand our partnerships with advertisers and publishers worldwide.
Our focus is on App Installs and Mobile Entertainment. For Advertisers we select the supply that fits the product. Real-time optimization on post install events is standard with us.
We monetize traffic via a Native Ad API solution that gives control back to developers. Transparency is key to success.
- Remote work is NOT possible
Relocation compensation available
As a Go software engineer you’re responsible for developing new software based on best practices. You don’t reinvent the wheel by making use of the existing packages. Create low maintenance, highly tested software, setting software coding guidelines and willing to be part of architectural decisions. The current stack is dockerized with usage of Mesos, Kubernetes and AWS services.
The team is new with only 4 developers (internationals) where we apply good engineering practices with clean, testable software, code reviews and agile scrum development.
Skills & requirements
- A strong foundation in Computer Science (data structures, software design)
- MSc degree in Software Engineering
- 2+ years of experience with Go
- 2+ years of experience with Java
- 5+ years of experience in server side development
- Solid knowledge of RESTful Web services
- Having interest in machine learning
- Following best practices as primary guideline
- Willing to learn new things every day
- Eager to make yourself and the team better every day
- A passion to deliver high-quality testable code
- Experience with writing unit and integration tests
Instructions how to apply
Please send us some sample of code (github, bitbucket... even a zip file) - and if you will, your CV too. But we believe more in code than CVs.
You can send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
[ job website
Let them know you found the job via https://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know recruiting strategies that works)