Senior Systems Developer (Go) at Brankas
🇮🇩 (Posted May 6 2017)
- Remote work possible
Brankas is a cutting-edge provider of consumer and enterprise focused financial management software and systems. Brankas’ backend service-oriented architecture is entirely written in Go, and deployed on cloud-based systems (GCP, AWS), making heavy use of third-party systems and APIs.
Brankas is looking for a strong developer generalist with previous experience building production quality systems in Go. Candidates should have a strong desire to work in a fast moving, but rigorous development environment, with focus on pushing high quality, production grade, and secure code. Candidates should be familiar with service-oriented architectures / “microservices” and have strong working knowledge of systems architecture and design.
In this position, you will work directly, hands-on with the CTO and will have the opportunity to make a direct and meaningful impact on the future technology of a fast growing tech company and platform.
Skills & requirements
* BS in Computer Science or related field
* Minimum 4 years work experience
* Strong knowledge / understanding of algorithms, software engineering, distributed systems, test driven - development + continuous integration, databases, configuration management, and web services
* Demonstrated experience working with frontend (web, Android, and iOS) and backend technologies
* Strong commitment / experience to building secure, efficient and resilient systems
* Familiar with cloud technologies, service offerings, and related APIs (AWS, GCP, etc)
* Capable of building, deploying and managing Go production applications “in the cloud”
* Previous experience working in banking, ecommerce, or finance is a plus
* Candidates must have excellent English communication skills and be independently driven to success
Instructions how to apply
Please email your CV or Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include a short cover letter.
Company website: Brankas
Let them know you found the job via https://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know recruiting strategies that work)