About the company Elmington Technology is a property management software technology firm based in Nashville, TN. We are a privately funded startup with a solid growth trajectory since day one. To surpass the market leaders in a $2+ billion industry, we need team members who are passionate about challenging the status quo, love making the complicated feel simple, and believe that there’s nothing more important than building software that is both delightfully beautiful and remarkably functional.
- Remote work possible
Elmington Technology is a property management software technology firm based in Nashville, TN. We are a privately funded startup with a solid growth trajectory since day one. To surpass the market leaders in a $2+ billion industry, we need team members who are passionate about challenging the status quo, love making the complicated feel simple, and believe that there’s nothing more important than building software that is both delightfully beautiful and remarkably functional.
Senior Software Engineer
● Lead development of infrastructure, architecture & functionality for an enterprise software product being developed from the ground up.
● Optimize and build back-end services for performance and scale
● Deliver project assignments on time, within budget, and with high quality
● Collaborate with small team in designing & implementation strategy
● Forward thinking strategy builder
● Remote team members welcome! > Live & work anywhere! (with wifi)
● In-office team members encouraged! > Who doesn’t want to live in Nashville!?
● Work:Life Balance > We work efficiently in hopes it creates more time for real life creativity.
● Open Minds > Need something? Let’s discuss over Friday Beers.
We’re creating a different kind of company at Elmington. We promise we will be never be ordinary. There will be many days you simply aren’t comfortable. You will be pushed to accomplish more than you ever thought possible. You will be challenged by your team leader and your peers to achieve more and to find better ways. With that said, we know Elmington is not for everyone. BUT, if you believe in yourself, enjoy a challenge and appreciate working with exceptional people, then Elmington could very well be the last company you ever work for.
Skills & requirements
● Go (Golang)
● Extensive experience with AWS
● Extensive database experience (MySQL/Aurora)
● And all those other languages that you should know!
● Bachelor's Degree or higher
● 5+ years of Engineer/Management experience
● Must be a team player
● Ability to work seamlessly in cross-functional team
● Communicate effectively with infrastructure strategy & brainstorming
● Passionate about solving workflow issues
Instructions how to apply Apply at this url: https://www.golangprojects.com/golang-go-job-bpu-Senior-Software-Engineer-remote-work-possible-Nashville-Elmington-Technology.html Please mention that you found the job at Golangprojects.com
Principal Software Engineer - Splice Remote US, 100% Remote
Splice’s monetization team builds products focused on the core set of revenue-generating systems, payment infrastructure and identity management for our customers. The team tackles both frontend and backend investments to enable smooth subscriptio...
Golang Developer (Remote) - True Tickets Remote US/Canada, 100% Remote
At True Tickets, we provide software that empowers live-event venues to improve ticket governance. We help venues reclaim control of their tickets from the secondary market to ensure a positive and safe end-to-end patron experience.
We are seeking an experien...
Senior Engineer - Solarisbank AG(May 2021) Berlin, Germany (Remote work possible)
We are looking for experienced engineers who can build scalable and reliable systems that power our financial platform.
Depending on your level of experience, the scope of the role may vary. Let’s figure together out how you can contribute best ...
Senior Golang Developer - SheetRocks, Inc.(April 2021) Remote US, 100% Remote
This role will be joining an early stage startup, SheetRocks, to help build out the MVP & reach idea validation. The product is a next-generation spreadsheet focused on performance and extensibility.
The CEO / Founder is an experienced engineer & technical ma...