About the company Elmington Technology is a property management software technology firm based in Nashville, TN. We are a privately funded startup with a solid growth trajectory since day one. To surpass the market leaders in a $2+ billion industry, we need team members who are passionate about challenging the status quo, love making the complicated feel simple, and believe that there’s nothing more important than building software that is both delightfully beautiful and remarkably functional.
- Remote work possible
Elmington Technology is a property management software technology firm based in Nashville, TN. We are a privately funded startup with a solid growth trajectory since day one. To surpass the market leaders in a $2+ billion industry, we need team members who are passionate about challenging the status quo, love making the complicated feel simple, and believe that there’s nothing more important than building software that is both delightfully beautiful and remarkably functional.
Senior Software Engineer
● Lead development of infrastructure, architecture & functionality for an enterprise software product being developed from the ground up.
● Optimize and build back-end services for performance and scale
● Deliver project assignments on time, within budget, and with high quality
● Collaborate with small team in designing & implementation strategy
● Forward thinking strategy builder
● Remote team members welcome! > Live & work anywhere! (with wifi)
● In-office team members encouraged! > Who doesn’t want to live in Nashville!?
● Work:Life Balance > We work efficiently in hopes it creates more time for real life creativity.
● Open Minds > Need something? Let’s discuss over Friday Beers.
We’re creating a different kind of company at Elmington. We promise we will be never be ordinary. There will be many days you simply aren’t comfortable. You will be pushed to accomplish more than you ever thought possible. You will be challenged by your team leader and your peers to achieve more and to find better ways. With that said, we know Elmington is not for everyone. BUT, if you believe in yourself, enjoy a challenge and appreciate working with exceptional people, then Elmington could very well be the last company you ever work for.
Skills & requirements
● Go (Golang)
● Extensive experience with AWS
● Extensive database experience (MySQL/Aurora)
● And all those other languages that you should know!
● Bachelor's Degree or higher
● 5+ years of Engineer/Management experience
● Must be a team player
● Ability to work seamlessly in cross-functional team
● Communicate effectively with infrastructure strategy & brainstorming
● Passionate about solving workflow issues
Instructions how to apply Apply at this url: https://www.golangprojects.com/golang-go-job-bpu-Senior-Software-Engineer-remote-work-possible-Nashville-Elmington-Technology.html Please mention that you found the job at Golangprojects.com
Senior Cloud Platform Engineer - Creative Fabrica(June 2023) Remote Europe, 100% Remote
Amsterdam or Remote
We're Creative Fabrica, a fast scaling tech start-up from Amsterdam.
Enable creativity by giving access to everything related to the creative process: inspiration, ...Senior Backend Engineer - FrontRow(June 2023) New York, New York, United States - Salary: $150k - 200k, options, and insurance.
We are an investment & entertainment company for movies and tv shows; that enables the audience to be part of the movie-making experience and profit from it. We are focused on high-quality content and...Software Engineer - Full Stack - Growth - Connectly(April 2023) Worldwide, 100% Remote
At Connectly we are building a revolutionary e-commerce experience on WhatsApp. Unlike traditional shopping experiences where you have to download an app, or sign up on a website, we allow customers t...Backend Engineer - Tidepool(June 2023) Remote US, 100% Remote - Salary: $116,000 - $160,000
The Tidepool Platform is the foundation of everything we do. As Backend Engineer, you will have a hand in maintaining our platform which is used by both our homegrown applications and an ecosystem of ...Senior Golang Engineer - Remote in EMEA - WunderGraph(June 2023) Remote Europe, 100% Remote
One part of WunderGraph is what we call the "Engine", it's the backbone of our product and is used in our API Gateway, the WunderNode. As we're seeing more and more demand for our product, we're looki...