Lead API Engineer at PowerChord, Inc.
Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States
🇺🇸 (Posted Oct 11 2016)
About the company
PowerChord’s customer engagement platform creates a universal online brand experience with consistent content, data and messaging — optimized at each touchpoint along the customer journey.
- Remote work possible
Relocation compensation available
Working at PowerChord won’t be boring! You will have the opportunity to advocate for, and learn new techniques and technologies in the pursuit of high quality, reliable systems. You will be asked to consistently improve the way we work as we strive to achieve optimal velocity and frequently ship software you are proud of that reliably solves problems for our customers.
At PowerChord, you can be a part of something new, and big. You won’t be asked to lead the maintenance of legacy systems. We’re working exclusively on new problems, new products, and new customer implementations. You can make a significant impact at PowerChord while enjoying a flexible work schedule.
Skills & requirements
You are someone who:
- Writes Go, writes more Go, and then you might enjoy writing even more Go
- Loves tackling complex problems in distributed computing, fault tolerant storage, distributed queuing, NoSQL databases, and more
- Is driven to build smarter and embraces code generation and automation of all the things
- Wants to work with Go, Docker, Kubernetes, and other new stack technologies
- Feels responsible for the quality of the products and features that you ship
- Participates in code and design reviews, teaching and learning from other engineers
- Collaborates across the company to define, design, build, and improve our products
Instructions how to apply
[ job website
Let them know you found the job via https://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know recruiting strategies that works)