Remote › Worldwide, 100% remote position (Posted Apr 28 2022)
About the company Toggl Track is an easy to use and flexible time tracking tool that helps 3+ million users see where their work time goes, so they can focus on the projects that really matter. It also works on all your devices, and integrates with over a 100 tools.
Lovely to look at and easy-to-use, Toggl Plan gives teams a visual overview of who’s doing what, and what’s coming up next. That means less stress and better results.
EUR 63,000 annually
We are looking for a passionate and sharp Backend Developer to be a part of one of our cross-functional product development teams to help us shape the future of the time tracking industry and deliver real value to our customers with both new and improved features.
Gross annual compensation range for the role is €63,000-€70,000 based on experience and we are committed to increasing salaries every year based on company and individual performance. In addition to that, we also have awesome benefits, which you can check out below.
You can work from anywhere in the world.
About the Team
We are a global team of 100+ awesome people working from over 40 countries around the globe. We hire globally, you work locally - in the heart of London, a beach outside of São Paulo, or a quiet village near Florence, the choice is yours. Every few months we travel to meet up somewhere in the world and spend some quality time together. We place a huge amount of trust in our people, and we measure the outcomes rather than the work itself. Our values fuel our results.
As a Backend Developer, you will be taking ownership of one or more domains of our product and will work closely with other developers and product designers in lean ways using cutting-edge technologies powering highly-available RESTful services and back-end systems.
The main technologies you will be working with are Go, PostgreSQL, REST, JSON and Google Cloud Infrastructure.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- developing and maintaining backend services such as API's, reports, payments, and operations tools that manage our product worldwide
- working with product managers and designers day to day to bring more value to Toggl’s users, covering customer-facing web and native applications and public APIs
- completing small to medium features independently and in collaboration with frontend developers
- resolving most technical issues autonomously and designing well-organized code
- driving assigned requests to improve the codebase, such as migrating it to modern frameworks and adding missing tests
We would love to hear from you if you are passionate about technology and you are experienced with or willing to learn programming in Go.
In particular, we are looking for:
- Strong backend engineering experience in any language
- Passion for cross-discipline collaboration and problem-solving
- Eagerness to learn new skills, and take ownership of your work
Bonus points for:
- Experience with our main technologies: Go, PostgreSQL, REST, JSON and/or Google Cloud Infrastructure
- Experience with software engineering best practices (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design documentation)
- Experience with system architecture, particularly at scale
- Experience with Ruby, Elixir, noSQL databases
- Freedom to choose where and when you work
- 24 days of paid time off a year, plus your local holidays
- In-person meetups for team-building (expenses covered)
- Laptop and a €2,000 budget to set up your home office
- Reimbursement for co-working space membership or internet service at home
- €4,000 contribution to use for training, workshops, and conferences
- €2,000 contribution for any physical or mental health service-related
- Support for buying tools you need for doing your best work (even eyeglasses if you need a new pair)
Instructions how to apply Apply at this url: https://www.golangprojects.com/remote-golang-job-fck-Remote-Backend-Developer-Toggl-remotejob.html Please mention that you found the job at Golangprojects.com
[ job website ]