Remote › 100% remote position (in European timezone)(Posted Jan 10 2022)
About the company Verivest is disrupting traditional and crowdfunded real estate investing. We are on a mission to bring transparency and accountability to middle market real estate to increase the speed of trust between real estate sponsors and investors. Our platform provides a sponsor directory connecting accredited investors with real estate sponsors across the US, as well as a range of integrated end-to-end back-office services, including track record verification, active investment financial monitoring, fund and syndication administration, investor servicing, investor portal technology, tax return and K-1 preparation, and more.
• Collaboration: We win together.
• Grit: We are persistent and consistent, driven by a passion for what we do.
• Trust: We are driven to understand and solve our clients’ issues.
• Continuous Improvement: We are always learning and always evolving.
• Get It: We exist to understand the complex and simplify it for our clients.
We are looking for an experienced Golang engineer to support our rapidly growing organization. In this role, you will collaborate closely with data analysts, frontend engineers and cross-functional partners across our product, design, and quality assurance teams to contribute to and build out our strategic initiatives.
Your role is to collaborate with the team to deliver on these objectives and contribute to evolving our platform's infrastructure to meet expanding scope and scale.
Specifically, you will:
• Contribute to large, complex projects in a team, providing technical reviews and execution
• Participate in project kick offs and translate projects requirements into technical specifications for implementation
• Define new and expand existing data models, including database schema and object models in the data access layer
• Implement any required business logic in the service layer
• Implement enhancements to our asynchronous task worker infrastructure
• Define and implement API endpoints, collaborating with front end engineers
• Write integration and unit tests for your code and perform code reviews for colleagues
• Provide technical support for stakeholder groups such as customer success
• Participate in monitoring, diagnosing, and addressing production issues
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
• 4+ years of professional software development experience. 6+ years preferred but not required.
• 2+ years of professional experience working with Golang
• Significant experience with SQL database schema design and query optimization
• Experience with AWS is a plus
• You must be flexible and adaptable—you will be operating in a fast-paced startup environment
Instructions how to apply Apply at this url: https://www.golangprojects.com/remote-golang-job-ewa-Remote-Europe-Senior-Golang-Engineer-Verivest-remotework.html Please mention that you found the job at Golangprojects.com