Golang / Go Job: Lead Backend Developer / Go (m/f/x)
Lead Backend Developer / Go (m/f/x) at refurbed
Remote › 100% remote position (in European timezone)(Posted Jun 10 2021)
About the company
Here is why you should apply:
Full remote work possible (European time zones only).
We are the fastest growing marketplace for refurbished electronics in the German speaking region and are based in Vienna. We are active in more than a dozen countries. Through our marketplace we sell completely renewed electronics like phones, laptops and tablets that are 40% cheaper and much more sustainable.
Learn more about how we work on our engineering website - https://www.refurbed.org/about/.
We are looking for a lead backend developer with a solid background in designing and implementing Go backend services to support us in improving our e-commerce platform and to lead a remote team of software developers.
- Formal education in computer science
- Significant experience designing and implementing backend services
- Significant experience with software development using the Go programming language
- Good knowledge of SQL and relational database design
- Experience in leading a team of software engineers
- Experience with working in an agile work environment (Scrum or Kanban)
- You have worked in a team of remote developers before
- You enjoy working with people
- You work independently and are goal-oriented.
- You have excellent English skills
- You are located in one of the European time zones
- Development of our main API
- Development of our smaller backend services
- Ensure a high-quality code base
- Be responsible for code reviews and merges
- Lead a team consisting of frontend and backend developers
- Hold regular 1-on-1 meetings with your team members and ensure team health
- Work together with product management and other teams
ADDITIONAL FACTORS WE APPRECIATE
- You have experience with PostgreSQL
- You are comfortable working with *nix systems
- You have experience working with NGINX
- You have experience working with RabbitMQ
- You have experience working on highly-available and fault-tolerant systems
- You are active in the open-source community
- Startup atmosphere
- Work with an experienced team of experts
- Regular code-reviews
- Challenging tech-stack
- Available as fully remote position
Instructions how to apply Apply at this url: https://www.golangprojects.com/remote-golang-job-efk-Remote-Europe-Lead-Backend-Developer-Go-refurbed-remotework.html Please mention that you found the job at Golangprojects.com
[ job website ]