Senior Software Engineer
› 100% remote position (in US or Canada) (Posted May 5 2020)
About the company
Pomerium lets you authenticate, authorize, monitor, and secure user access to any application without a VPN. It's BeyondCorp-style access for everybody else.
We're looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join the team.
** Responsibilities **
- Write robust, maintainable code
- Work with product and design to iterate on customer needs
- Review code and participate in group discussions
** Qualifications **
- 3+ years experience building web applications at scale
- Go (Golang)
- Experience with relational databases
- Knowledge of standard methodologies: monitoring, alerting, metrics
- Strong written communication skills
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Remote work experience
- Experience with OAuth2, OIDC, SAML, and other IAM technologies
- Familiarity with Kubernetes, Helm, and other Cloud Native applications
** About Pomerium **
Pomerium helps companies manage and secure internal access. We
- are a fast growing, well funded, venture backed startup.
- are a fully remote team. While prior experience working remotely isn't required, we are looking for team members who perform well given a high level of independence and autonomy.
- offer competitive salaries ( we don't use remote as an excuse to pay less)
- are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
Check out our github and site to learn more about us!