Remote › 100% remote position (in European timezone)(Posted Jun 2 2022)
About the company Verivest is disrupting traditional and crowdfunded real estate investing. We are on a mission to help investors make better decisions and help investment managers up their game.
- Act with Integrity: Our company was built on a foundation of transparency and trust. Everything we do, individually and collectively, is done in the spirit of what is right, even if it is the more difficult option.
- Embrace Complexity: We are a team of self-starters that is undaunted by a challenge. We take the time to dig into the intricate details so we can develop solutions that allow our clients to deliver better results. Our willingness to adapt and innovate sets us apart from our competition.
- Deliver Excellence: We set high expectations and strive to continually raise the bar. From our people to our work, we are committed to quality, and expect the same commitment from others.
- Own the Outcome: We are responsible for our actions and results, our successes and failures. We understand the importance of accountability and we follow through on our commitments.
Verivest is disrupting traditional and crowdfunded real estate investing. We are on a mission to help investors make better decisions and help investment managers up their game.
We offer a range of integrated end-to-end services, including an online investment manager directory providing investors with verified, critical, and unbiased information on real estate asset-based investment managers across the United States, as well as open deal opportunities and an investor management software solution. Our services offerings include fund administration, accounting and financial statement preparation and distribution for a variety of real estate asset-based investments and offerings, to ensure timely and accurate reporting to investors.
We are looking for an experienced Golang engineer to support our rapidly growing organization. In this role, you will collaborate closely with data analysts, frontend engineers and cross-functional partners across our product, design, and quality assurance teams to contribute to and build out our strategic initiatives.
Your role is to collaborate with the team to deliver on these objectives and contribute to evolving our platform's infrastructure to meet expanding scope and scale.
Your role is to collaborate with the team to deliver on these objectives and contribute to evolving
our platform's infrastructure to meet expanding scope and scale. Specifically, you will:
• Contribute to large, complex projects in a team, providing technical reviews and execution.
• Participate in project kick offs and translate projects requirements into technical
specifications for implementation.
• Define new and expand existing data models, including database schema and object models
in the data access layer.
• Implement any required business logic in the service layer.
• Implement enhancements to our asynchronous task worker infrastructure.
• Define and implement API endpoints, collaborating with front end engineers.
• Write integration and unit tests for your code and perform code reviews for colleagues.
• Provide technical support for stakeholder groups such as customer success.
• Participate in monitoring, diagnosing, and addressing production issues.
Qualifications and Skills
• 4+ years of professional software development experience.
• 2+ years of professional experience working with Golang and developing REST APIs.
• Experience with SQL database schema design and query optimization.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience.
• Experience with AWS is a plus.
• Experience with accounting, real estate investments, or Fintech a plus.
• Flexible and adaptable—you will be operating in a fast-paced startup environment.
Instructions how to apply Apply at this url: https://www.golangprojects.com/golang-remote-job-ewa-Remote-Europe-Senior-Golang-Engineer-Verivest-remotework.html Please mention that you found the job at Golangprojects.com
[ job website ]