Golang / Go Job: Senior Backend Engineer


Gravitas Works

Senior Backend Engineer at Gravitas Works

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States 🇺🇸   (Posted Sep 22 2015)
About the company
We are a small team focused on creating consumer-facing web products optimized for growth in competitive markets. We're two years old, cash flow positive, and have many years of experience in online marketing, analytics and conversion optimization. We value autonomy, maintaining a work/life balance, and a willingness to challenge assumptions.

Job position
Permanent
Relocation compensation available

Job description
We're looking for an experienced Go engineer to lead the effort in designing and implementing backend applications.

An ideal candidate would be someone with broad interest in web development, and specialized interest in working with microservices.

Golang makes up 85% our codebase, with the remaining 15% in Ruby. With your help we'll make it 100% Go.

The position provides a high degree of autonomy, you should feel comfortable designing and implementing resilient and highly performant web applications.

Key technologies we use: Redis, Postgres, Docker, Consul

We are always look for the best tech/language for the job, your input will play a key role in our products and development processes.

# Compensation:

Competitive salary, flexible work hours, comprehensive health coverage and unlimited PTO.

We'll cover your moving expenses if you are willing to relocate.

Skills & requirements
Skills & Requirements:

- Experience designing and implementing APIs and services in Go

- Experience working with a micro-services architecture

- Capable of writing maintainable, high quality code

- Familiarity or interest in analytics, devops, A/B testing

Instructions how to apply
Email your Linkedin profile or resume to jobs@gravitasworks.com

Include a link to your Github profile if you have one.
[ job website ]

Let them know you found the job via https://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know what recruiting strategies that works)
 

Company: Gravitas Works


Other jobs that might be interesting

CYZA, INC. Senior Golang Developer/engineer - Remote Position (California Company) - CYZA, INC.   (June 2018)
NEWPORT BEACH, California, United States (Remote possible)
We are hiring a senior Golang developer. This position requires senior development experience with potential in leading the backend team. Position require full-time or very close to full-time commitment. Although we are based in California, USA, this is a r...
CYZA, INC. Remote Senior Frontend Developer (Es6, Javascript, Webpack, Sass/css3) - California Company - CYZA, INC.   (June 2018)
NEWPORT BEACH, California, United States (Remote possible)
We are hiring a senior frontend developer. This position requires senior development experience to lead our frontend development team. Position require full-time or very close to full-time commitment. Although we are based in California, USA, this is a remo...
Senior Software Engineer - TEKsystems   (May 2018)
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Looking for a contractor that would want to come out to Las Vegas, Nevada for a 3 month contract working for an enterprise company. This company is looking for someone with senior software engineer experience with any languages (C#, C++ or Java) and at LEAST 1...


 
Golangprojects on Twitter Golangprojects on Facebook Golangprojects at Google+ Golangprojects as rss About Golangprojects