Join our client, a trailblazer in drone-in-a-box solutions, and make a significant impact as Lead Go Developer. The mission is to revolutionize critical infrastructure and perimeter surveillance with a system that seamlessly integrates drones, landing stations, client computers, and more, offering users unprecedented control and automation.
Innovative Projects: Lead the development of server-side software that orchestrates an entire ecosystem of drones and related technology, handling everything from automated flights to data management.
Comprehensive Technology Stack: Work with a broad spectrum of modern technologies including C++17, Python, Golang, JS, Typescript, WebGL, gstreamer, and WebRTC on platforms like STM32 and NVIDIA Jetson.
Holistic Development Approach: Engage in the end-to-end creation process of mechanics, electronics, and software, ensuring deep integration and rapid feature deployment.
In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Optimize the backend and whole system architecture for better scalability and reliability
- Develop the protocols between all components of the system, work together with frontend and embedded developers to optimize end-to-end performance
- Develop backend server software (Golang)
- Work on video streaming subsystem to improve scalability and performance (Golang, C++)
- Ensure quality and stable operation of the system
- CI/CD and development environment support
- Interaction with customers to understand better their use cases and find better solutions
- Software updates system for production
- At least 5 years of commercial development experience
- At least 3 years of commercial development experience in Golang
- Experience in developing multi-threaded applications
- Experience with relational databases (PostgreSQL)
- Experience with operating system *nix family
- Experience with Git version control system
- Experience with CI/CD system (Gitlab CI)
- Experience with containerization systems (Docker)
- Experience with real-time, high load network applications development (using TCP, UDP, Websocket)
- Ability to profile and debug Go applications
- Basic knowledge of C++ / Python
- Experience with binary protocols
- Experience in ACL (access control systems) design and implementation
- Experience with video processing libraries (preferably GStreamer)
A vibrant, international team committed to innovation.
A comfortable Dubai office surrounded by passionate engineers.
A competitive salary and a comprehensive relocation package.
My client value hands-on experience and require all developers to participate in test flights, offering a unique perspective on our system's user experience.
If you're ready to contribute to the forefront of surveillance technology and enjoy the thrill of seeing your work take flight, we’d love to have you on board.
Instructions how to apply Apply at this url: https://www.golangprojects.com/golang-go-job-ghw-Lead-Golang-Developer-in-Dubai-real-time-high-load-network-applications-development-Dubai-Torchinsky-Executive-Search.html Please mention that you found the job at Golangprojects.com
[ job website ]