Remote › 🇪🇺 100% remote position (in European timezone)(Posted Feb 16 2022)
At Volcanic Internet we take care of every detail in the solutions we develop for our clients. If you have passion and are eager to work closely with your team mates and clients... We want you!
- High performance work environment with experienced profiles and multidisciplinary team
- In house tech talks with continuous training
- External training
- Innovation in each of the new solutions. Not all the problems have the same solution
- Flexible hours and vacation time
- Fully remote
- Agile methodologies: sprints, scrum, lean…
- Set your own salary
You will be developing high performance products that are permanently validated by the team and the client. You'll either manage end to end projects or parts of them.
- Common sense to develop optimal solutions that really solve problems in the most efficient way possible for the user
- Teamwork. At Volcànic we always work as a team and the solutions to the problems posed are openly discussed. We are looking for a participatory person but at the same time also independent. It's not just about bringing problems, it's also about coming up with thought-provoking solutions.
- Organisational and communicative capacity.
- English: read, written and spoken. We have international clients and communications can be in English
- Excellent skills using Golang
- REST API development
- Strong knowledge and experience in backend development
- Knowledge of working with Amazon Web Services (DynamoDB among others)
- Microservices communicating sync and async using queues offered by AWS
- Experience with high-performant, high-scaleable, reactive systems
- Correctly structure the code and unit testing
- Knowledge of Docker, Github and automatic deployment (DevOps)
- Familiar with Agile methodologies with Scrum or Kanban frameworks
Nice to Have
- Experience working with mobile development teams
- Non relational databases
Instructions how to apply Apply at this url: https://www.golangprojects.com/golang-go-job-fay-Remote-Europe-Golang-Developers-Volcanic-Internet-remotework.html Please mention that you found the job at Golangprojects.com
[ job website ]