We’re Adevinta, a global leader in digital marketplaces. Our household name brands, including marktplaats in the Netherlands, Mobile.de in Germany and leboncoin in France, reach hundreds of millions of people every month across 16 countries.
We’re all about matchmaking, and our sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities – whether it’s a car, an apartment, a sofa or a new job. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less.
Our brands are supported by global Tech Hubs in Barcelona, Amsterdam, Paris and Berlin. Their goal is to develop common global products and innovation platforms which all of our brands can use. This means using cutting edge technology to create highly scalable, customisable and secure products and components that free up development time and leverage our access to global data.
We’re looking for an experienced engineer to join our data team in Barcelona to help us build modern big data and machine learning platforms. They’ll be used by other data teams for classification, recommenders, image recognition, fraud detection and more; processing Petabytes of data.
What you’ll do
- Work with other teams to understand their current processes and missing opportunities around data engineering and machine learning development and find solutions to cover those needs.
- Help onboard teams to our platform and services, track their progress and learn from their feedback.
- Build highly scalable solutions for big data and machine learning on top of a wide spectrum of technologies (like:Cloud (AWS; GCP or Azure), Kubernentes, Docker,Airflow, Hadoop, Programming languages (Python, Go or Rust), GitHub, TensorFlow, CI/CD tools (Jenkins etc.) and many more!
- Monitor and automate the operations and production of large-scale distributed systems alongside interdisciplinar
Who you are
- You have a BSc (or equivalent) degree in Computer Science
- Experience with cloud providers (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Strong analytical / problem solving skills
- Strong UNIX background
- The ability to write scripts to diagnose problems (Python or similar)
- Proven ability and experience developing computer programs (Golang, Java, Python, Ruby or similar)
- Experience in building systems that scale
- Experience with modern engineering tools for CI/CD
What you’ll get from us:
- Flexible benefits programme (transport, restaurants, child-care, etc)
- 26 days of holidays
- Competitive compensation package
- A unique position in an international and dynamic environment
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- The chance to be a key player in a growing, highly skilled team
- Great colleagues and a healthy working environment
- Benefits including private health insurance, stock purchase plan and bonus
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, choose your phone and computer
- Career development, including individual training budget and language classes
Instructions how to apply Apply at this url: https://www.golangprojects.com/golang-go-job-eyl-Senior-Site-Reliability-Engineer-Machine-Learning-Area-Barcelona-Adevinta.html Please mention that you found the job at Golangprojects.com
[ job website ]