About the company Admiral was founded in 2015 to defend the ad-supported business model publishers and creators rely on to produce and share content online. Since then, we've grown to be the largest and most advanced Visitor Relationship Management Platform in the market. Today we help digital publishers build better relationships with their audiences through targeted engagements and subscriptions options that ensure that content creators and publishers can build more sustainable businesses in an increasingly privacy-conscious and user-choice-centric digital landscape.
Admiral is a small but diverse team of professional developers, designers, sales executives, and marketers based in Gainesville, FL, with remote employees across the country. Remote work is in our DNA, and are open to people living anywhere. We have flexible work days and vacations, a fun and challenging atmosphere, and strong engineering culture. We love the work we do, and we’re always looking to add equally passionate individuals with the ability to implement creative and unconventional solutions to hard problems.
90000 - 125000
Come join us!
What you'll do:
- Be an important member of a small and productive team
- Build and take responsibility for backend services that serve and support billions of pageviews
- Commit, review, and test high quality code
- Implement new UI features, backend microservices, and internal tooling
- Provide input and collaborate on product roadmap and future functionality
- Help improve consumer choice and publisher sustainability across the internet
Who you are:
- You see limitations and novel problems as an exciting challenge
- You have great communication skills and work well in a team
- You care about code quality and what it means to commit quality code
- You have experience building software from start to finish
Skills & requirements:
- Must have experience writing highly-scalable back-end applications
- Must have strong written communication skills
- Must be familiar with deploying and operating software in the cloud
- Nice to have familiarity with databases like MongoDB and PostgreSQL
- Nice to have experience writing microservices in Go
Instructions how to apply Apply at this url: https://www.golangprojects.com/golang-go-job-exr-Remote-Senior-Full-Stack-Engineer-Admiral-remotework.html Please mention that you found the job at Golangprojects.com
[ job website ]