* 100% remote: Rumble is a 100% remote company. While other companies are struggling with the new normal, we decided to lean in, knowing that a lot of folks out there don't want to commute or sit in a cubicle every day. We don't actually have an office, so we won't ever ask you to "come in 3 days a week". That said, we try to get together in person for kick-offs.
* Fast, sustainable growth: Despite the pandemic, we have grown tremendously over the past year. Rumble is financially solid, and we have secured funding to support our future growth. Plus, we have great investors who are familiar with the security space.
* Product-market fit: We're already selling, a lot, with hundreds of paying customers from mid-market to very large enterprises and thousands of freemium users. Learn about how Rumble works and how it helps our customers with their business. If you want to learn about our cool technology, listen to this podcast with our co-founder HD Moore (creator of Metasploit). Find the video and podcast links on our job posting: https://boards.greenhouse.io/rumble/jobs/4135242004.
* High customer satisfaction: We'd rather you hear this from our users - read their testimonials on our website. If you want to try Rumble, just get our 21-day trial. You'll know what you have on your home network in about 12 minutes.
* Great benefits: For 2022, we're matching 4% of your 401K. You'll get platinum-level medical, vision, dental, life and short-term disability virtually free ($0.17 per month for a family of two).
* Friendly and productive culture: We have a diverse team with no tech-bro culture, no crazy hours, and a productive atmosphere. Read about our cultural values on our website.
* Own the development and delivery of multiple customer-facing features each release cycle.
* Work with customers to understand their needs, diagnose issues, and opportunistically improve the product.
* Learn and contribute to our evolving codebase and architecture by regularly committing well-designed code. Experience with our stack (Golang, PostgreSQL, Linux, AWS) is strongly preferred, but deep experience with related technologies and a desire to learn can work for the right candidate.
* Use standard developer tools and processes (Git, issue tracking, testing, code reviews) to collaboratively build the Rumble platform and maintain its performance.
* Communicate and collaborate with peers across the company to learn and support our product and sales operations.
* Have an opinion, play well with others, work hard, and enjoy being a core member of a growing startup!
We offer an extensive set of benefits including:
* Top of the line medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverages with Rumble paying for 99% of the premium.
* A stock option plan consistent with early stage, rapidly-growing startups.
* A competitive salary composed of cash and equity compensation.
* A flexible vacation policy.
* 401(k) matching program.
* Rumble positions are currently restricted to the United States. International applications will not be considered.
* Rumble requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19. The Company will consider requests for an accommodation or exemption to this requirement, as required by applicable law.
* Rumble is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by applicable law.
* We encourage under-represented applicants to apply, even if you don’t think you fit 100% of the criteria (nobody ever does)!
Instructions how to apply Apply at this url: https://www.golangprojects.com/golang-go-job-ews-Remote-Senior-Software-Engineer-Backend-Go-Remote-Rumble-remotework.html Please mention that you found the job at Golangprojects.com
[ job website ]