About the company We offer an API-first solution to let fintechs offer digital securities to their customers.
Do they allow remote work?
Remote work is possible, see the description below for more information.
70000 - 90000 EUR
You'll be our next full-time backend engineer to build a securities API for financial institutions, the first such API in Europe. Your goal is to take ownership of designing, developing and maintaining our microservice architecture (written in Go).
A greenfield project. Cutting edge technologies. No legacy code.
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Build fault-tolerant, horizontally scalable systems. Using Microservice architecture powered by Docker, Kubernetes, Linkerd service mesh, and Kong as a Gateway.
- Build event-driven applications using Kafka
- Work on different aspects of our API-product portfolio as part of the development team
- Develop data processing and storing mechanisms
- Work on improving the reliability of our API tools, as well as developing innovative tools
- Work with an agile methodology: at the end of the 2-weeks sprint cycle we have a demo with a retrospective to make our software delivering faster
- We're working on solving a hard problem: fixing the European securities financial infrastructure that empowers more people to be able to invest. You have the opportunity to contribute to this change.
- We invest in you. From access to a personal coach, development budget and plenty of opportunities to grow in your role.
- We take hiring seriously with a strong focus on keeping a high bar when interviewing (equally important is that we also hire decent people who are passionate about their craft and helping up achieve our shared mission).
- While we're not quite fully-remote, we are committed to being a flexible employer as we understand you don't have to be in the office to do your best work.
- We live a culture of empowerment, trust (that we hire the best people and get out of their way) and openness (there's a greater advantage in sharing information than keeping it to ourselves).
- We ensure we take time to have fun as a team. We're looking forward to having more time in-person again once this becomes possible again.
You'll need to be based in Germany. We sponsor VISA/relocation aspects. Once you're settle in Germany, you'll be free to work from where you'll feel more productive (no need to come to the office).
Instructions how to apply Apply at this url: https://www.golangprojects.com/golang-go-job-emk-Remote-Backend-Engineer-Mid-Senior-Berlin-Upvest-remotework.html Please mention that you found the job at Golangprojects.com
[ job website ]