Do they allow remote work?
Remote work is possible, see the description below for more information.
Software Engineer (Go)
Denver, CO or Remote and available during US Business Hours; must be authorized to work in the US; not providing sponsorship for this role.
At Moov, we’re empowering creators to embed banking and payment functionality everywhere. We’re developers for developer-first software. We believe that every software company is becoming a payments company and by equipping developers with the best tools we can tackle complex problems together.
As a member of the Moov team, you will build new and improve existing banking and payment experiences that customers depend on every day.
As a member of the engineering team, you’ll:
- Work on next-generation financial products
- Program using Go and SQL databases
- Reproduce customer issues with our tools and contribute to them
- Triage and assist incoming support requests
- Collaborate with fellow engineers, product managers, business development, and company leadership to solve problems and plan for the future
- Own the full release lifecycle from feature development to public and hosted release
- Contribute to documentation of the system
- The ability to build and contribute to production systems
- History of contributing to open source projects
- Knowledge of general ledger or payment systems is a plus
- A desire to perform and grow as an engineer
- The ability to design seemingly simple and creative solutions to complex problems
Technologies we use and teach
- MySQL, SQLite
- HTTP2, JSON
- Kafka, events, webhooks
- 100% remote. We make remote-work work.
- We match what you contribute to your 401(k) up to 5% of your salary
- Parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- Flexible PTO
- Learning stipend
- Home office stipend
- Moov employees are eligible for employee stock options.
Moov is committed to building a supportive community which allows all people to contribute however they are best able to. We believe that our products are a mixture of creative and detail oriented work where people from all backgrounds offer unique insight.
Please mention that you found the job at Golangprojects.com