Software Engineer - Go at Moov Financial
🇺🇸 United States › Colorado › Denver (Posted Dec 7 2020)
Do they allow remote work?
Remote work is possible, see the description below for more information.
Software Engineer (Go)
Denver, CO or Remote and available during US Business Hours; must be authorized to work in the US; not providing sponsorship for this role.
At Moov, we’re empowering creators to embed banking and payment functionality everywhere. We’re developers for developer-first software. We believe that every software company is becoming a payments company and by equipping developers with the best tools we can tackle complex problems together.
As a member of the Moov team, you will build new and improve existing banking and payment experiences that customers depend on every day.
As a member of the engineering team, you’ll:
- Work on next-generation financial products
- Program using Go and SQL databases
- Reproduce customer issues with our tools and contribute to them
- Triage and assist incoming support requests
- Collaborate with fellow engineers, product managers, business development, and company leadership to solve problems and plan for the future
- Own the full release lifecycle from feature development to public and hosted release
- Contribute to documentation of the system
- The ability to build and contribute to production systems
- History of contributing to open source projects
- Knowledge of general ledger or payment systems is a plus
- A desire to perform and grow as an engineer
- The ability to design seemingly simple and creative solutions to complex problems
Technologies we use and teach
- MySQL, SQLite
- HTTP2, JSON
- Kafka, events, webhooks
- 100% remote. We make remote-work work.
- We match what you contribute to your 401(k) up to 5% of your salary
- Parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- Flexible PTO
- Learning stipend
- Home office stipend
- Moov employees are eligible for employee stock options.
Moov is committed to building a supportive community which allows all people to contribute however they are best able to. We believe that our products are a mixture of creative and detail oriented work where people from all backgrounds offer unique insight.
Please mention that you found the job at Golangprojects.com
Other interesting golang jobs
Lead Go Engineer - Remotesome (April 2021)
Worldwide, 100% Remote
Location: 100% remote, anywhere between UTC -8 (San Francisco) - UTC+1 (Berlin)
About the team:
- You will work with humble and curious builders who share a passion to make the world a more open and empowering place through the adoption of decentralized sys...
Senior Software Engineer (Backend Golang) - NTWRK (April 2021)
Remote US, 100% Remote
Why We’re Hiring
We’re looking for a Senior Software Engineer with experience working in and leading agile development teams. This role will be responsible for building features for our marketplace partners. The ideal candidate has 5+ years of experience i...
Senior Full Stack Engineer (Go) - Rumble, Inc
Remote US, 100% Remote
Rumble brings together the best of IT, security and networking technology to deliver amazing network discovery and asset inventory capabilities for modern enterprises.
An accurate network inventory is a fundamental building block of...
Senior Golang Developer - Nearsure (March 2021)
Los Angeles, California, United States (Remote work possible)
We are looking for a Golang Developer and a professional with strong technical design principles, not a hacker. The candidate must understand the requirements and think before code, adhere to principles of abstraction and best practices in API design. We are lo...
Back-End Engineer (Mid Level) - Weave (March 2021)
Lehi, Utah, United States (Remote work possible)
***Remote work is available for this role***
Weave supports small business owners by providing an all-in-one platform to help them communicate with, and grow their customer base. With Weave’s complete business toolbox, small businesses can streamline all th...