About the company Thycotic, a global leader in IT security, is the fastest growing provider of Privileged Account Management solutions that protect an organization’s most valuable assets from cyber-attacks and insider threats. Our mission is to make self-sufficient security champions, by making security tools people love to use that make privilege management achievable for everyone. We help organizations protect what matters most, by limiting privileged account risk, implementing least privilege policies, controlling applications, and demonstrating compliance.
Do they allow remote work?
Remote work is possible, see the description below for more information.
The software developer will be a subject matter expert on our technology stack and product delivery as well as contribute to the overall cloud architecture and roadmap planning. Our technology stack is primarily written in Go, Python, and AWS serverless application technologies.
This can be a remote/telecommute position based out of your home office. Reports to the Software Development Team Lead.
- Contribute at a senior level to the development process
- Help manage developer allocations on tasks to best utilize time and resources
- Ensure timely deliveries are met for our continuous delivery initiatives
- Work with Product Managers and the team to ensure that commitments are met
- Responsible for the quality of work completed
- Contribute to the design and architecture of products
- Works with Sales/Professional Services/Support as needed
4 - 7 years software development experience
Strong programming experience in Go is required
- Strong Amazon Web Services (AWS) experience is preferred
- Strong experience working in an agile software development lifecycle with rapid releases
- Experience with Azure DevOps, and DevOps tools like Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Terraform is a plus
- Experience with performant and scalable API applications is a plus
- Passionate about writing quality code, following best practices, solving complex technical challenges, and constantly honing your development skills
- Ability to help drive features and roadmap planning
- Ability to rapidly learn diverse technologies and apply them
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to look at the “big picture,” coming up with great new ideas, but also executing those ideas and writing the code to make it happen
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented principles and developing SaaS applications
- Interested in using Test Driven Development
Please mention that you found the job at Golangprojects.com