Golang / Go Job: Senior Backend Engineer - Customer Engineering Team
Senior Backend Engineer - Customer Engineering Team at Heetch
100% remote position (in Europe timezone) (Posted Sep 25 2019)
Customer Engineering Team @Heetch
We are a new team with the mission to rebuild the entire customer support infrastructure to help our Customer Care team deliver exceptional customer experiences faster and better while continuously improving the whole experience - for both passengers and drivers.
Have a look at our stack for a deeper overview: https://stackshare.io/heetch/engineering
Our team's values
Transparency: We discuss everything openly within the team. Our 'Speak up' culture is strong.
Remote first: Our team is fully distributed, and we work hard at that, but feel free to work from any of our offices in Paris, London, Brussels or Casablanca. Flexible work schedules are part of the plan.
Learn from failures: It's ok to fail, learn from it and try again.
Experiment things: Being free is part of our DNA, we can try things as long as it brings value.
Code quality: Tests are as important as code is.
Caring is sharing: We believe in continuous learning and want you to be proud of what you've learned/built. Sharing is a natural part of the process.
What will be your role?
You will help us build internal products and native mobile app features that enable Heetch to provide a world-class support experience. How about joining us to build the foundation of a Data Science feature such as Sentiment Analysis in a whole new Care platform?
Skills & requirements
What will you do?
• Build, test, deploy and monitor the services you'll work on
• Work on different parts of the system in Ruby and Golang (one service is in Elixir though)
• Build, test, ship and monitor features on top of third-party services such as Zendesk, Aircall Mandrill or Miuros
• Be an important part of the exit from a modular monolithic application to a microservices family
• Collaborate closely with our Care experts and Product Manager
• Write documentation and runbooks (Being a #RemoteFirst company, this is part of our DNA)
What will be your challenges?
• Create a new Golang microservice handling webhooks that push notifications to mobile apps
• Replace our search queries from PostgreSQL to an ElasticSearch cluster
• Add a new consumer/producer on top of our Kafka/RabbitMQ message queues from our mobile apps
• Advocate the other teams about how we use wrappers on top of Echo framework in order to align metrics company wise
• Upgrade some modular monolithic services in Ruby to a fresher version
Instructions how to apply Apply at this url: https://www.golangprojects.com/golang-go-job-dfp-Remote-Europe-Senior-Backend-Engineer-Customer-Engineering-Team-Heetch-remotework.html Please mention that you found the job at Golangprojects.com
[ job website ]
Kubernetes Site Reliability Engineer - flanksource(December 2019) Worldwide, 100% Remote
flanksource is a niche consultancy focusing exclusively on Kubernetes and the Cloud Native ecosystem. We help companies navigate the CNCF landscape by evaluating and integrating technology into an infrastructure continuous delivery pipeline, tailored to each ...
Senior Software Engineer - Enova(December 2019) Remote US, 100% Remote
How do you like to make an impact?
Think back to your last job. Were you able to run with projects from start to finish, to truly choose each next step? Enova managers empower you to make your own decisions and drive your work. That could mean anything from ...
Remote Go backend Engineer (UK/EU Only) - Vistas recruitment(November 2019) Remote Europe, 100% Remote
Location: 100% Remote
Salary: £60,000 - £80,000 Per Annum
You want to have an influential Go development role in a small team?
Want to work remotely?
Want to work in a secure, cash-healthy company?
My client is a small, cash healthy company...