Golang / Go Job: Senior Backend Engineer - Customer Engineering Team
Senior Backend Engineer - Customer Engineering Team at Heetch
100% remote position (in Europe timezone) (Posted Sep 25 2019)
Customer Engineering Team @Heetch
We are a new team with the mission to rebuild the entire customer support infrastructure to help our Customer Care team deliver exceptional customer experiences faster and better while continuously improving the whole experience - for both passengers and drivers.
Have a look at our stack for a deeper overview: https://stackshare.io/heetch/engineering
Our team's values
Transparency: We discuss everything openly within the team. Our 'Speak up' culture is strong.
Remote first: Our team is fully distributed, and we work hard at that, but feel free to work from any of our offices in Paris, London, Brussels or Casablanca. Flexible work schedules are part of the plan.
Learn from failures: It's ok to fail, learn from it and try again.
Experiment things: Being free is part of our DNA, we can try things as long as it brings value.
Code quality: Tests are as important as code is.
Caring is sharing: We believe in continuous learning and want you to be proud of what you've learned/built. Sharing is a natural part of the process.
What will be your role?
You will help us build internal products and native mobile app features that enable Heetch to provide a world-class support experience. How about joining us to build the foundation of a Data Science feature such as Sentiment Analysis in a whole new Care platform?
Skills & requirements
What will you do?
• Build, test, deploy and monitor the services you'll work on
• Work on different parts of the system in Ruby and Golang (one service is in Elixir though)
• Build, test, ship and monitor features on top of third-party services such as Zendesk, Aircall Mandrill or Miuros
• Be an important part of the exit from a modular monolithic application to a microservices family
• Collaborate closely with our Care experts and Product Manager
• Write documentation and runbooks (Being a #RemoteFirst company, this is part of our DNA)
What will be your challenges?
• Create a new Golang microservice handling webhooks that push notifications to mobile apps
• Replace our search queries from PostgreSQL to an ElasticSearch cluster
• Add a new consumer/producer on top of our Kafka/RabbitMQ message queues from our mobile apps
• Advocate the other teams about how we use wrappers on top of Echo framework in order to align metrics company wise
• Upgrade some modular monolithic services in Ruby to a fresher version
Instructions how to apply Apply at this url: https://www.golangprojects.com/golang-go-job-dfp-Remote-Europe-Senior-Backend-Engineer-Customer-Engineering-Team-Heetch-remotework.html Please mention that you found the job at Golangprojects.com
[ job website ]
Head of Engineering - Vistas recruitment(March 2020) London, United Kingdom
Salary: £80,000 - £120,000 Per Annum (PLus Equity (1-5%))
Want to build a next generation e-commerce Fulfillment-as-a-Service platform?
Fancy working with 2 co-founders with a proven track record in e-commerce and last mile...
Lead Golang Developer - Network Gaming(March 2020) London, United Kingdom (Remote work possible)
Network Gaming is a B2B games and data platform which creates viral sports & entertainment games for global media brands and a range of other companies. We have some of the country’s best data talent as investors and directors and need a lead Go deve...
Sr. Software Engineer - Carbon Relay(January 2020) Washington, District of Columbia, United States (Remote work possible)
Carbon Relay is a world-class team of software engineers, data scientists and devops experts focused on harnessing the power of machine learning to help organizations achieve the most with their Kubernetes-based applications. With our innovative optimization p...