FULL STACK DEVELOPER (REMOTE) at CodersRank Zrt
🇭🇺 (Posted Jun 4 2019)
About the company
The CodersRank startup was founded 12 months ago with the following mission: Help the developers worldwide to reach their full potential and support their professional life.
We don’t want to be the n+1 coding challenge platform where developers can solve coding puzzles. Instead of that, we collect their digital footprints from various sources providing a gamification and self-learning platform. So we can give them personalized help to learn new skills and later get their dream job.
Our short history
CodersRank is a multi-award-winner startup (regional Get In The Ring competition & Central European Startup Award etc). But we know business is not about gathering various awards. Although we are a small bunch (yet), but we have plans for world domination - or at least, we’d like to be in business for a long, long time. And fortunately, we’ve also had the necessary investments to reach our goals.
Do they allow remote work?
Remote work is possible, become a digital nomad and work remotely at this company
We are looking for experienced software engineers who love tackling convoluted problems and coming up with clean, stable solutions that scale. The ideal candidate would be someone who has a genuine passion for designing and implementing elegant software solutions. They would also be intimately familiar (and up to date) with their development ecosystem for making sound decisions when it comes to choosing the right tool or library for the job. We expect our senior engineers to be able to contribute across the entire product stack, as well as collectively oversee the integrity of the codebase.
- Help developers around the world to measure and improve their skills
- Design and implement new features, either independently or in a team.
- Collaborate in technical reviews to strengthen our architecture and system designs and assist others with coding and troubleshooting.
Skills & requirements
- 3+ years experience as a full-stack web developer
- Intimate knowledge of JS ecosystem (tooling, libraries, etc.).
- Expert level familiarity with one or more UI frameworks, preferably Vue.js.
- Experience with SASS/SCSS
- Willing to work with Go
NICE TO HAVE
- Vue.js experience
- Experience with Microservices
- Experience with Go, Docker, and Kubernetes
- Experience with front-end testing
Instructions how to apply
Send your CV or LinkedIn to email@example.com
[ job website
Let them know you found the job via https://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know recruiting strategies that work)