Software Developer for RackTop's Cyberconverged data storage and security product at RackTop Systems
Fulton, Maryland, United States
🇺🇸 (Posted Mar 29 2019)
About the company
RackTop Systems is the pioneer of CyberConverged data security, a new market that fuses data storage with advanced security and compliance into a single platform. Its high-performance Network-Attached Storage (NAS) platform with embedded security, compliance and encryption empowers both government and commercial organizations by protecting data where it resides without the cost, complexity and security vulnerabilities of traditional bolt-on software solutions. Headquartered in Fulton, Md., RackTop was founded in 2010 by veterans of the U.S. intelligence community who have been solving the most complex data and security problems for more than two decades. RackTop’s technology has been deployed at numerous organizations in a variety of industries worldwide, including government/DoD/public sector, media/advertising and entertainment, financial services, health care, higher education and life sciences.
RackTop Systems is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Golang (Go) Software Developer to join its data management platform team.
RackTop is pioneering CyberConverged data security. This is your chance to work on a data security product that is solving the most difficult compliance and cyber challenges facing the modern enterprise and governments. At RackTop, you can be an influential part of a fast-growing team where your contributions directly impact the company, industry and community.
Skills & requirements
Develop high performance microservices using the Go programming language
• Develop REST and RPC based client and server applications
• Design cross-platform software to run on Unix, Windows, Linux, and Mac platforms
• Experience interacting with SQLite and MongoDB databases
• Experience working with the Atlassian Jira, BitBucket, Confluence suite
• Experience working in a high-pressure, fast paced agile development
• Security application development experience desirable
• CGo experience desirable
• Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder
• At least 1 year of experience programming in Go
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher is desired