Senior Golang Engineer - Remote
at Numbrs Personal Finance AG
🇨🇭 Switzerland › Zürich (Posted Mar 13 2019)
Do they allow remote work?
Remote work is possible, see the description below for more information.
At Numbrs, our engineers don’t just develop things – we have an impact. We change the way how people are managing their finances by building the best products and services for our users.
Numbrs engineers are innovators, problem-solvers, and hard-workers who are building solutions in big data, mobile technology and much more. We look for professional, highly skilled engineers who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced, value-driven environment.
Join our dedicated technology team that builds massively scalable systems, designs low latency architecture solutions and leverages machine learning technology to turn financial data into action. Want to push the limit of personal finance management? Join Numbrs.
You will be a part of a team that is responsible for developing, releasing, monitoring and troubleshooting large scale micro-service based distributed systems with high transaction volume. You enjoy learning new things and are passionate about developing new features, maintaining existing code, fixing bugs, and contributing to overall system design. You are a great teammate who thrives in a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities.
Skills & requirements
All candidates will have
- a Bachelor's or higher degree in technical field of study or equivalent practical experience
- hands-on experience with highly concurrent production grade systems
- experience with micro-service based architecture
- strong hands-on experience with Golang (minimum 4 years)
- knowledge of AWS, Kubernetes, and Docker
- excellent troubleshooting and creative problem-solving abilities
- excellent written and oral communication in English and interpersonal skills
Ideally, candidates will also have
- experience with professional software engineering best practices, coding standards, code reviews, testing and operations
- experience with CI/CD toolchain products like Jira, Stash, Git, and CircleCI
Company: Numbrs Personal Finance AG
Other jobs that might be interesting
Senior Software Engineer - Vistas recruitment (July 2020)
Berlin, Germany (Remote work possible)
Location: Berlin or Remote (within Germany)
Salary: €70,000 - €85,000 Per Annum
Do you have at least 2 years production Go experience?
Fancy building modern, highly scalable cloud platforms using Go?
...for a product innovation company h...
Golang Backend Engineer - Hiveway (June 2020)
Remote Europe, 100% Remote
Hiveway is a leading shared-cars and subscription-car business operator.
We just finalized our fundraising and want to invest in our tech platform.
We're looking for a seasoned backend Golang engineer to help us design and build our core APIs.
DevOps Engineer - Proemion (June 2020)
Remote Europe, 100% Remote
Proemion is at the forefront of the IoT/Telematics revolution and is looking for a DevOps Engineer (m/f/d) at the earliest possible date. The position can be at our headquarters in Fulda, Germany or full-time remote. You will be required to travel to headquart...